5 minutes ago, zack_e89 said:

lol. I was supposed to go back and paint that box black after Cody Johnson @ Droppin Hertz Audio built it but I ran out of money at the time and never really bothered going back to paint it when I had $$$. It was a well built box though nonetheless  since everything is still in one piece.

Edited by moh.vze.com
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

46 minutes ago, Gunnem said:

get 2 it

http://www.flyfighterjet.com/jetflights/fly-with-the-blue-angels.html

reservation is $800

30mins  $2500

1hour  $3,600

Oh fuck yeah!!!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

10 minutes ago, Gunnem said:

I have a few questions if u dont mind

why dont u paint ur whole box?

shit just says top lmao

why dont u put in a false floor and L-bracket yur box to it?
so there aint a bunch of straps everywhere 

u have 2 be losing bass with that gaping hole under the box like that

how does ur box not move around when music is playing? that amps no joke

ive seen u post that u have a 250 amp fuse but I only see two 125 amp fuses pls explain

thanks

I don't have any tools for cutting wood. I'm better with electrical work than carpenter work; hence no false floor. I was actually wondering if I'm losing bass with all that gap air space in spare tire well.

Before when I had my subs fireward towards the cabin, I had old school textbooks on the left and right of each gap to keep the box from sliding left to right. In addition, I had Second Skin Audio damp pro taped on top of box to my car panels. That was how I sealed my box from the trunk.

However, right now, I might have to keep an eye to make sure that box is not sliding left to right since there's nothing on the left and right gaps of the box.

The 250A fuses are for battery #2 to battery #3 runs in the trunk (fused for wire). I have two runs positive and negative for them 2 batteries in the trunk.

I'm using 4x 125A fuses for the 4 positive runs from DC 5K amp to the battery.

P.S.

I'm still looking for a universal adjustable pipe / brace thing so I can put it here to keep the box from moving right to left:

how-to-brace-box-from-sliding.jpg

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

11 minutes ago, Gunnem said:

be the only time ill pay 4k to do something that ill probably end up puking all in my helmet in my eyes and nose

Quite literally, a once in a lifetime experience. I'd rather have the memories of doing that than drop 4k on a car or gear bed or something.  Gotta get those savings going though