if slipping is what I think. Sometimes. Still not 100% on what slipping means. That's when u let off the clutch hella fast and hope your car doesn't stall. Press the gas and it shakes with low rpms. With my Rpms up, it seems like my tires don't get traction. It feels like the engine is shaking

1 hour ago, bolanorthhighlands said:

if slipping is what I think. Sometimes. Still not 100% on what slipping means. That's when u let off the clutch hella fast and hope your car doesn't stall. Press the gas and it shakes with low rpms. With my Rpms up, it seems like my tires don't get traction. It feels like the engine is shaking

Slipping the clutch means it is slipping, its not engaging fully, either due to mechanical failure such as a clutch wearing out or user failure from riding the clutch longer than needed when taking off in 1st gear.

2 minutes ago, bolanorthhighlands said:

ive heard of a transmission slipping. What is dropping a clutch?

Just taking your foot off and letting the clutch spring back at full speed.  Not letting it out slowly.

Like if your foot slipped off the clutch, you accidentally "dropped the clutch".

1 minute ago, _paralyzed_ said:

Just taking your foot off and letting the clutch spring back at full speed.  Not letting it out slowly.

Like if your foot slipped off the clutch, you accidentally "dropped the clutch".

Also known as dumping the clutch. I had a 1980 Plymouth Horizon with a 4 speed one time. I replaced the clutch and it would burn the front tires and chirp second. lol

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

4 hours ago, bcpballer64 said:

It is a filter lol, check your motor mounts because that's what it sounds like to me. One way to check is to have a buddy take it from park to drive while you are watching the engine and see how much it moves when he pits it in gear. Do you notice it kind of bump or jostle when you put it in gear?

Yes. Really harsh thuds when switching gears. Jolts also if that's what u meant by jostle. The only way to suppress it, is with little, to no gas(which is not possible with the amount of assholes that ride my bumper). There was nothing moving when my friend got in the car and switched the gears in idle