10 minutes ago, srp365 said:

Wrong thread my friend

i know i had two tabs opened and left this one at the end and thought it was the pissed off thread lol

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

2 hours ago, ShadeTreeMechanic said:

Delaware changed its noise law on bikes so they don't need a muffler. Bikes need to be seen and heard for safety.

Ive rode for years and ive just learned that you need to pay way way more attention than when you're driving a car, a stupid ass loud straight pipe exhaust doesn't make anyone look twice,

it does however make people think you're an asshole, im sorry but no one wants to listen to a harley or a rocket go by full bore with straight pipes, its obnoxiously loud and beyond ignorant.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I listen for straight pipes, but then again ,who the hell am I? Lol

Most people don't give 2 fucks about motorcyclists

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Just don't be the asshole that constantly has to rev his shitty ass bike because you are dreaming of your boyfriends cock in your hand.

Fuuuuk autocorrect

Edited by strangeduck
  • Like (+1 Rep) 5

4 minutes ago, strangeduck said:

Just don't be the dough that constantly has to rev his shirty ass bike because you are dreaming of your boyfriends cock in your hand.

Or the neighbor who revs it for 10 minutes at 5:00am because the fucking thing won't run right cold.

That never bothered me. it was all the dogs it woke up that did

Edited by SnowDrifter
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

1 hour ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Ive rode for years and ive just learned that you need to pay way way more attention than when you're driving a car, a stupid ass loud straight pipe exhaust doesn't make anyone look twice,

it does however make people think you're an asshole, im sorry but no one wants to listen to a harley or a rocket go by full bore with straight pipes, its obnoxiously loud and beyond ignorant.

You need to watch out no matter what. I had a Honda cb 350 two cylinder with megaphones when I was a teen. In the country with a straight road it wasn't hurting anyone's feelings. My gf lived a half hour north of me and they said they could hear me off in the distance for 15 min when I went home. But yeah be visible be heard and have some common sense. Yeah being loud in the city is just being an ass. The horns they put on bikes are worthless. It is much more effective to protest with a crack of the throttle. Make your presence known.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

10 hours ago, strangeduck said:

lol

The FF7 music in the background was pretty funny

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic