21 hours ago, SnowDrifter said:

Hoe didn't do too bad

5.3 didn't care for the hills one bit though

i was gonna say my yukon isn't gutless but then i had realization of cai, american racing headers/full exhaust, iat sensor mod, jet maf ( basically screen removed gm maf), hypertech hyperpak, 39 lb fast injectors, taylor cable wires, msd coil packs (a true tuner would lover my truck ?)

Edited by deathcards
added 'my yukon' instead of mine

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Yukon has the 6.0 yeah?

Only thing I have is a cheesy boxed tune to firm up the transmission and tweak shift points

65 uphill 2nd gear for 20 miles LOL

6.2 life over here. Lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My 5.3 only has a CAI and that's it.  When pulling a trailer it lacks oomph.  It does alright empty not pulling anything though...............................lol.  I would just upgrade trucks before sticking any money into my own motor in that thing.  Of course i don't drive that vehicle for the speed or handling or even the towing capabilities really either so it is what it is.  I don't need it to be any faster, just wish it was, haha.  Oh well.  For the amount i pull a trailer it really doesn't matter and it suites my needs good enough I guess.  I wish GM would upgrade their 6.0 iron block gasser.  I don't want to drop lower gearing into my rear diff. for resale, just to be able to pull something slightly better.  It's just a half ton, short framed, GM vehicle with the 320 HP 5.3 (not the newer 355 hp 5.3L).  I just have a lead foot and wish it would go faster, instead of get louder.  Keep in mind mine is old so it only has the 4 speed auto tranny, not the 6, or 8 speeds (Dodge) which would then again help.  For me it's a combo of gear ratio, HP numbers, 4 speed tranny only, etc. etc. etc. It's entry level full size IMO  haha

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Where its no rocket ship lol, man, we have just loved the 5.3/burb. Thing hauls a damn fair amount of gear/weight,(a few bats, few amps, few sheets of wood, few subs, few pounds of vibra flex, few pounds of 2 part foam, few cases of great stuff, few feet of welded metal, on and on)  all day every day. Mileage at 1/3 of a million miles, and it just goes and goes. To this day, daily driven to get the man to work and back. All the while, 4 alts sit on the block, AND running the AC. (only the 12v alt is used for daily, but, it only takes all of 8 minutes to remove that belt, toss on the other for the quads to run) 

A god damn audio nuts dream. LOL.... Bitch just goes and goes. 16 hour, one way trip to cali, over Donner pass, SURE, why not lol. Hell no it doesn't do it in record time, in fact spends most the time in the far right, but, my hell, does it just go and go and go....... 

But naw,... we wont come off the green light with a grandma in her pinto next to us lol. 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1