9 hours ago, MrBalll said:

Hmmm. For Texas that is the statute for homosexual conduct, which was gotten rid of awhile ago. Sometimes I wonder if people put random numbers in hoping no one will check.

So I suppose you don't have to worry anymore...

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
  • Haha (+1 Rep) 2

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

2 hours ago, Ahmed Johnson said:

No automatic alt text available.

when would you like me to order your turbo now or in 3x,xxx miles

srry not trying to start a fight just actually have seen this

Edited by deathcards

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

12 hours ago, deathcards said:

when would you like me to order your turbo now or in 3x,xxx miles

srry not trying to start a fight just actually have seen this

Intercooler upgrade stops the hesitation and condensation problems. Chip and intake/exhaust together with the intercooler makes the ecoboost fucking fast. Mileage is still absent tho

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

I’m a Ford tech for 20yrs eco boost is nice but we through turbo’s at those things daily, Manly because our customers are not educated and run jiffy lube oil not good quality oil, and these stupid automakers keep telling customers u can go 10-12k between oil changes. I would buy the 5.0 allday but that’s just me . Heat and oil don’t mix . Couldn’t give me a Dodge.

Edited by Ron36
  • Thanks (+1 Rep) 1
  • Haha (+1 Rep) 1

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

The bad thing about 15 an hr for fast food workers is that around here if u could make 15 an hr bein a fry cook hardly anyone would work the factories. Most only start at 10 or less per hr. It takes years to make over 15 and most lower positions dont give raises realistically. Oh cost of living went up? Heres 10 cents. O uve been with us for five years loyally? Heres a quarter.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1 minute ago, mathewyocham said:

The bad thing about 15 an hr for fast food workers is that around here if u could make 15 an hr bein a fry cook hardly anyone would work the factories. Most only start at 10 or less per hr. It takes years to make over 15 and most lower positions dont give raises realistically. Oh cost of living went up? Heres 10 cents. O uve been with us for five years loyally? Heres a quarter.

I agree these fast food jobs are made for kids in high school or college and what’s happening is older people are working there and expecting more but it wasn’t designed for that. When I was 16 I worked at Burger King that’s what U did I don’t still work there I grew up and have a career.

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

When I was 15 McDonald's was my first job. I made $3.25 / hr. When I turned 16, I left there and went to a grocery store for $3.50 / hr. Guess how much a big mac would cost if the wages were $15? The company won't give up profits and why should they? Would they get $15 worth of work done? The job will have to change so maybe now one person has to do the work of two etc. When corporate taxes were high, it was beneficial to give higher benefits instead of paying more tax. Import tariffs leveled the playing field and the jobs stayed in the us. Now days the foreign economy is booming at our expense. I dirges, when $15 becomes the norm then how long will it be before they demand $20? They only skill they will have to better themselves is to demand more?

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)