Anyone supporting a raise in minimum wage has more heart than brains. It's too bad heart doesn't bring home the bacon.

That's okay, though. I work for a technology manufacturer that makes touch screen kiosks. Bring it bitches, more job security for me lol

• Haha (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

i know truck drivers that dont even make $15/hr lol.

fuck, i don't make a shit load more than $15/hr. well a little bit. and i'm a half ass trained heavy equipment operator with a class a cdl.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

2 hours ago, srp365 said:

god damn i'm borred

6925684333.png

Swapped out AT&T wifi with my old TP-Link, getting this over wifi. 4k should stream a bit better now on the ol' chromecast.

i hate to see speeds like that no where around me even gets 100. ive been bitchin cuz i dont have wifi right now and my carrier speed is shit

4 hours ago, srp365 said:

Anyone supporting a raise in minimum wage has more heart than brains. It's too bad heart doesn't bring home the bacon.

That's okay, though. I work for a technology manufacturer that makes touch screen kiosks. Bring it bitches, more job security for me lol

I disagree somewhat, there needs to be an increase, but jumping it to $15/hr would do more harm than good.

Still, lots of employers use minimum wage as a way to keep their employee cost down even when they could easily pay them more with no real impact to their profit.

Actually lots of times places end up recording higher profit maragins after a pay increase.

Places like walmart hand out pamphlets to their employees on how to get welfare, meanwhile they are recording record profits and claimthey cant afford to pay better or offer benefits.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

4 hours ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

I disagree somewhat, there needs to be an increase, but jumping it to $15/hr would do more harm than good.

Still, lots of employers use minimum wage as a way to keep their employee cost down even when they could easily pay them more with no real impact to their profit.

Actually lots of times places end up recording higher profit maragins after a pay increase.

Places like walmart hand out pamphlets to their employees on how to get welfare, meanwhile they are recording record profits and claimthey cant afford to pay better or offer benefits.

It's not as if there is an oligopoly on keeping wages down, entry level jobs are not meant to support a family. If you have 3 kids to support, Walmart and McDonalds aren't where you should be working... that much life experience you can use to get much better employment with a higher salary. There are lots of jobs out there that don't require more than a HS diploma or GED but pay $12-15/hr already. Hell, they don't even require a 3 digit IQ lol. Simply put, the jobs aren't worth $15 an hour economically. Walmart does pay low, but that's not the only employer in town... and it's also not a hard job at all. 

If you pay close attention, it's not even people working minimum wage jobs at the forefront of this fight-for-15 bullshit. It's lazy ass millennial propaganda. Sure, there's a few actual minimum wage workers tagging along, but it's not them. This whole thing is political.

The bad part about all this is, Walmart CAN afford to flip $15 an hour. Local mom-and-pop shops can't though... It's gonna hurt the smaller guys and the bigger guys are certainly gonna find electromechanical replacements much more considerable. 

No Liberal agenda has ever made the poor more prosperous. It's simply the sick human version of feeding park animals.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Idk about walmart being so bad. In my area they are one of the better paying jobs. My wife is a walmart employee and im a stay at home dad. She makes 10.50 an hr. Only been there just over 3 months. But thats wat they start out paying. Hell half the factories here only start u at 9. Some at 8.50. A walmart department manager here makes 12.50 an hr plus raises. May not sound like a lot to some but according to welfare anything over 10 an hr regardless of hrs is too much and u dont qaulify. yet i see bitches in brand new cars with 5 kids and food stamp cards using cash assistance and shit. Im just like wtf. If it wasnt for me doin a few big remodeling jobs a year wed be fucked. Shit makes me sick. 

3 hours ago, mathewyocham said:

Idk about walmart being so bad. In my area they are one of the better paying jobs. My wife is a walmart employee and im a stay at home dad. She makes 10.50 an hr. Only been there just over 3 months. But thats wat they start out paying. Hell half the factories here only start u at 9. Some at 8.50. A walmart department manager here makes 12.50 an hr plus raises. May not sound like a lot to some but according to welfare anything over 10 an hr regardless of hrs is too much and u dont qaulify. yet i see bitches in brand new cars with 5 kids and food stamp cards using cash assistance and shit. Im just like wtf. If it wasnt for me doin a few big remodeling jobs a year wed be fucked. Shit makes me sick. 

if i stated statistics of fargo, nd on this i would probably be racist and sexist. also called a bigot liberal democratic twat waffle without trying

so lets go with maybe 3-2% of this town needs this others are  that are on it are too lazy, lie, and want free stuff

its funny cause the ones that started working right away when they got here dislike the one abusing the system cause when they want help they can't get it

also jobs are here everywhere for $7.25 lol and housing is expensive so your 7.25 gets you nowhere

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps