2 hours ago, 77-AUDIO said:

looks like a trailer park and flip flops are in her future because that wigger isn't going to be around that long.    and how old is she 13 tops.  

So much hate, i take it your daughter must have had the same thing happen huh?

• Thanks (+1 Rep) 1
  • Haha (+1 Rep) 3

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

No i have raised my kids as a single parent for almost 10 years got custody 3 weeks into the divorce.  I am just making a judgment from the pic.  If i were to post pics of my family you could make that judgment about them.  but till them go troll someone else.  

and its not hate its just an observation.  

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

2 hours ago, 77-AUDIO said:

No i have raised my kids as a single parent for almost 10 years got custody 3 weeks into the divorce.  I am just making a judgment from the pic.  If i were to post pics of my family you could make that judgment about them.  but till them go troll someone else.  

and its not hate its just an observation.  

I was just making a judgement based on your statement.

You're judging a couple kids you dont know based on a picture, i judged your life based on a stupid statement you made, the two are not different.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

1 hour ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

I was just making a judgement based on your statement.

You're judging a couple kids you dont know based on a picture, i judged your life based on a stupid statement you made, the two are not different.

I did have a pic to make the judgement, you were just making a statement from what i said. not really the same.  but its your story troll.

ps tell camshairticks to teach you better next time.

Edited by 77-AUDIO
  • Haha (+1 Rep) 1

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

8 minutes ago, 77-AUDIO said:

I did have a pic to make the judgement, you were just making a statement from what i said. not really the same.  but its your story troll.

ps tell camshairticks to teach you better next time.

Awe, you're bothered, thats cute.

• Haha (+1 Rep) 1

5 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

Hell, im still trying to figure out what the prize ribbons they are wearing are for ~!??!?!?!?

The idiot award, of course ;) 

• Haha (+1 Rep) 1