well, im just  a cluster fuck of bloodlines... Spaniard, Filipino, Scottish, German, Cherokee, and a lot of other shit I'm sure. My skin was a lot darker as a kid than now, too. I've been called Chink, Spic, Nigger, Wigger, Cracker, Wet Back, Flip, and White Male CIS. I suppose I have a unique perspective about race and racism... 

I've been jumped by black guys who repeatedly called me chink and cracker.

Been jumped by white guys who called me Wigger and nigger because of who I hung out with. (won my fair share of fights, don't get me wrong)

What I find is that using race as an attribute to any part of a discussion, judgement, or rant, is just a small minded way to justify an opinion which is usually not very well thought out to begin with. If it comes to it, I might make a judgement call based upon demeanor or geography (don't take my girls with me if I have to stop in oak Cliff for some reason, and keep my doors locked).. How people think race even matters is just dumbfounding to me.

ChinkSpicNiggerWigger signing off./rant

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

3 hours ago, Ahmed Johnson said:

For the most part, the regulars that post here a lot lately are cool. When I first started commenting I thought Broke audio was black so I definitely don't think he's racist, lol. Anyways, back to some pics.

Fucking dead, lmfao.

How the hell did i miss strange duck dropping the n bomb on you?

Shit must have went down when i was locked out of my account for a few months.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

1 hour ago, srp365 said:

well, im just  a cluster fuck of bloodlines... Spaniard, Filipino, Scottish, German, Cherokee, and a lot of other shit I'm sure. My skin was a lot darker as a kid than now, too. I've been called Chink, Spic, Nigger, Wigger, Cracker, Wet Back, Flip, and White Male CIS. I suppose I have a unique perspective about race and racism... 

I've been jumped by black guys who repeatedly called me chink and cracker.

Been jumped by white guys who called me Wigger and nigger because of who I hung out with. (won my fair share of fights, don't get me wrong)

What I find is that using race as an attribute to any part of a discussion, judgement, or rant, is just a small minded way to justify an opinion which is usually not very well thought out to begin with. If it comes to it, I might make a judgement call based upon demeanor or geography (don't take my girls with me if I have to stop in oak Cliff for some reason, and keep my doors locked).. How people think race even matters is just dumbfounding to me.

ChinkSpicNiggerWigger signing off./rant

Ive told my daughter from the time she was old enough to understand what i was saying that the only thing that matters is good and bad, and those two things come in every color.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2
  • Thanks (+1 Rep) 2

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I've watched this waaaaaay too many times and laughed waaaaaay too hard........let me know what you guys think, turn the volume up.....

• Haha (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0