• Thanks (+1 Rep) 1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

6 hours ago, srp365 said:

I fucking LOLd the whole time reading this.

It's a fucking shame nice hardware is going to waste like that. Get this guy an iMac.

Man it's weird. This guy is an absolute wizard at photoshop. But take one step outside that program and he's hilariously lost. I don't get how that's possible 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2 minutes ago, SnowDrifter said:

Man it's weird. This guy is an absolute wizard at photoshop. But take one step outside that program and he's hilariously lost. I don't get how that's possible 

I do. I have a Dev staff that don't know hardware from their asshole or an IP address from a phone number.

I can do subnets, set up ipsec tunnels, set up load balancing in AWS, and build servers and desktops from the ground up with Linux BSD or windows... but I don't code for shit.

Speaking of Photoshop, def get him an iMac and give that rig to someone who can use it. 

• Haha (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

7 hours ago, audiofanaticz said:

Pics of said bulbs? Curios what they are shipping in the kits if they are generic bulbs, or morimoto bulbs that they have on their site. They have nothing showing what your actually getting.

Bulbs with multiple PC-B fail all the time, which is why Im curious because Id like to grab some up too

Shit. I should have done a side by side. I didn't get pics.  But pulling a few for a shot shouldnt be to rough. Gimme a bit. 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1 hour ago, Kyblack76 said:

Shit. I should have done a side by side. I didn't get pics.  But pulling a few for a shot shouldnt be to rough. Gimme a bit. 

Dont worry about it man, i looked at the other bulbs they had on the site and they look decent as long as those are the same bulbs they are selling in the kit.

I just made a $90 order, and they should be here in 2 days because next day air was too much. LOL

@srp365

Some of those were pretty good, some kind of pissed me off.  

I actually do the phone thing already "my phone is about to die"  people are normally just like "ok I'll chat with ya later" and I dont have to hang up.

TRUTH: I live in a town of about 15k people and there is a guy who goes from funeral to funeral just to eat the buffet style food, hes not young either, like 50+, been doing it for years.  if they are super private ones of course he doesn't.  Dude isn't fat, a little rough perhaps, just eats and eats, actually seems like a good idea.  funeral crasher (for food not women)

• Thanks (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0