she's all built. The terminals took forever cuz I wanted them to look a certain way. unfortunately, may have to sell it before I run, but we'll see...

ZJqs9s5.jpg?1

3J1BihZ.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Little plug for a friend of a friend who just started

Something about Sean’s post just irked me a bit...we all know he’s referring to Fi...I never had an issue with EMF or Fi products and both have been phenomenal, but his arrogance has been strong as of late.

A2_A1_BFFE_2_F8_D_4_A4_D_8334_5_EC043_E1
EDE46811_50_C8_4_BEE_802_D_016154_ADD584

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

I am not one to judge, nor taking sides, but I have always had the opinion if your product/services are up to par and deliver what you promise you should never have to stoop to the point of talking negatively about a competitor. 

Prime example is when getting quotes from contractors and they will talk down on their competition instead of sell you on why they deserve your business. Usually a sign of a business model that won’t last....in MY opinion.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

eehhh ive seen alot of douchebag comments from Sean.... you can't blame f.i for stopping making oem for others..  and you cant blame them for ssa and xfire not having stock when they should have had a stock built up. and franks comment wish there was more details it just seems hes talking shit with out any substance my opinion though