15 minutes ago, Markous said:

624201720151718302.jpg

...If it smells dank ask for a hookup

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

You see the chick, up in canada, ..... at a JB's like restaurant. She was huffy bout something (how you get that uppity at a restaurant, i dunno) , so much, the bitch shits on the floor, then throws it at the poor dude....

Bitch went straight primal .... People,.. geeezus.  

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

2 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

You see the chick, up in canada, ..... at a JB's like restaurant. She was huffy bout something (how you get that uppity at a restaurant, i dunno) , so much, the bitch shits on the floor, then throws it at the poor dude....

Bitch went straight primal .... People,.. geeezus.  

Apparently the restroom was for paying customers only and she didn't like that policy all that much.

• Haha (+1 Rep) 2

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

You know when you get something from Amazon and they're packed in an absurdly large box?

It's not just your product, but the products around them

Packing a Prime plane - silver container full of boxes

32804452_1678658322183948_71237943509951

put my 7.3 to work this weekend. no lift shifted the v from a 50 roll, so 2-3 shift and locked myself out of 4th. knew something was wrong then. said fuck it, brought a trailer for a reason, lets send it. went from a 40 roll again, no lift shifted again from 40-140. so up into 5th lol.

car won't go into any gear now with the engine running, bled and bled and bled clutch. like 99% sure the slave cylinder failed. idc though, signed an L from a gen2 blower cts v but drug an built sti on e85. i'll post videos whenever i get them

• Thanks (+1 Rep) 1
  • Confused (Neutral Rep) 1
On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.