Pulled this bad boy off a car today, customer couldn't remember when he got his last oil change, think its safe to say that it was many many miles ago.

Gonna cut it open on Monday, will post pics of the inside then.

VOoUqhL.jpg

ErYEAZm.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 3
  • Haha (+1 Rep) 2
  • Confused (Neutral Rep) 2
  • Sad (Neutral Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

What car was it

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

46 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

What car was it

Older equinox with the 3.4 in it, so junk to begin with, lol.

• Haha (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

This beauty came through my brothers shop recently.

Guy bought the truck used from a dealer and the engine locked up 3 days after he bought it.

Not thoroughly inspecting a car or having a mechanic inspect it for you can be a very costly mistake, boys and girls.

Also, id strongly advise not trusting those stupid oil lights, especially in dodges and Ford's.

10k on conventional oil is bad bad bad.

4sZua5F.jpg

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict
  • Like (+1 Rep) 3

13 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

This beauty came through my brothers shop recently.

Guy bought the truck used from a dealer and the engine locked up 3 days after he bought it.

Not thoroughly inspecting a car or having a mechanic inspect it for you can be a very costly mistake, boys and girls.

Also, id strongly advise not trusting those stupid oil lights, especially in dodges and Ford's.

10k on conventional oil is bad bad bad.

4sZua5F.jpg

I go crazy when people say the manufacture says I can go 10-12k between oil changes .

• Thanks (+1 Rep) 1

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

12 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

I go crazy when people say the manufacture says I can go 10-12k between oil changes .

I get it all day long, man, I tell people the manfacturer has a vested interest in making sure your car doesn't live a long life.

Most people dont care these days though, I do a ton of leased vehicles so any problems its going to cause arent going to be theirs so they just flat out dont give a fuck.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1