I don’t have kids my wife drives a new 2017 already paid off and I drive a 2018 paid off next month.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

4 hours ago, Ron36 said:

I don’t have kids my wife drives a new 2017 already paid off and I drive a 2018 paid off next month.

Thats all income dependent though, has nothing to do with you having kids or not.

Lots of people with kids got it like that too.

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

On 12/29/2018 at 10:55 PM, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

I get it all day long, man, I tell people the manfacturer has a vested interest in making sure your car doesn't live a long life.

Most people dont care these days though, I do a ton of leased vehicles so any problems its going to cause arent going to be theirs so they just flat out dont give a fuck.

My dealership told me to change my full synthetic oil every 3k because you can't trust what they put on the bottle. Of course they want that, charging $49.95/oil change. 

1 hour ago, corey0928 said:

My dealership told me to change my full synthetic oil every 3k because you can't trust what they put on the bottle. Of course they want that, charging $49.95/oil change. 

Lololol.

Dealers are the biggest crooks in the business.

They bank on the fact that people trust them, and they shouldn't, not for a second.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I do mine every 2-5k w/ synthetic. Depends on how much I'm short tripping it. 
140k on it original gaskets and it doesn't leak a drop, no lifter tick, etc. If it ain't broke, don't fix it *shrug*

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Meh, you dont need all them threads anyways.....

Wal-Mart did the last oil change, and this is a frequent sight on cars they have done.

Long story short, dont get oil changes at walmart.

edqrzzH.jpg

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1
  • Thanks (+1 Rep) 1