35 minutes ago, SnowDrifter said:

Put some lights on the bike and wired right to the battery. Hated dicking around with rechargeable schitt. Funny thing is: These were 27 bucks.... The rechargable handlebar mount thing I had on there before was 55...
SmartSelect_20211022-235436_Video_Player

Also a MUCH needed brake upgrade thanks to a VERY good friend. The OG brakes sort of.... Ate the dust yesterday
image.png

image.png

Those are some lights! 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

1 hour ago, Dafaseles said:

Those are some lights! 

Not nearly as bright as you'd think... Maybe 1500 lumens or so for the pair, which, tbh, is *just right* for me

• 2 weeks later...

Built a wheel that won't kill me. Last one was pretty irreparablebly dickered. First time doing anything like it. Wasn't too bad tbh, just need to be methodical and patient.

3sp internal gearing, plus 9sp wide range cassette. That was the final step, now it's officially done.

Final result is an ace of spades, king of none that will comfortably do forest trails and street use. Usable speed range from 2 to 35mph with comfortable pedaling.

Only other bit is a stronger fork... But ill tackle that if or when any issues present themselves. Shits expensive at the moment

PXL_20211109_034254304.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

6 minutes ago, SnowDrifter said:

Built a wheel that won't kill me. Last one was pretty irreparablebly dickered. First time doing anything like it. Wasn't too bad tbh, just need to be methodical and patient.

3sp internal gearing, plus 9sp wide range cassette. That was the final step, now it's officially done.

Final result is an ace of spades, king of none that will comfortably do forest trails and street use. Usable speed range from 2 to 35mph with comfortable pedaling.

Only other bit is a stronger fork... But ill tackle that if or when any issues present themselves. Shits expensive at the moment

PXL_20211109_034254304.jpg

You built that? That's awesome! 

The sexiest DC level 6 15 ever :P

received_437443627768918.jpeg

received_465274591882301.jpeg

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

The lazyness of this animal

Oh yeah hi I adopted a dog

PXL_20211115_070822001.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 2
  • Haha (+1 Rep) 1

EAC8BF8B-26F6-4978-924D-43B10128015E.thumb.jpeg.fed28d61329d33db05c62bf36c90a731.jpegHaven’t posted here in a while. Thought I’d check in and say wussup. And contribute. One of My little  projects 

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

2 hours ago, Red-navi-916 said:

EAC8BF8B-26F6-4978-924D-43B10128015E.thumb.jpeg.fed28d61329d33db05c62bf36c90a731.jpegHaven’t posted here in a while. Thought I’d check in and say wussup. And contribute. One of My little  projects 

I would love to see more pictures of that truck! 😍