• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is why I don't live up north ,with the rest of my family. Hate the weather, snow on snow on snow ect.  , I love snow , but I only need it to snow one time a year lol. The big plus, People forget how to drive and don't pay attention just like this video shows. The light was RED clear as it was day. What a big dummy. Plus the kicker is salt, rust out your car truck to no tomorrow. Unless you wash it or have something to stop it like under coat or something. 

5 hours ago, 2loud4uboyz said:

This is why I don't live up north ,with the rest of my family. Hate the weather, snow on snow on snow ect.  , I love snow , but I only need it to snow one time a year lol. The big plus, People forget how to drive and don't pay attention just like this video shows. The light was RED clear as it was day. What a big dummy. Plus the kicker is salt, rust out your car truck to no tomorrow. Unless you wash it or have something to stop it like under coat or something. 

shit, oklahoma city is iced over today and we're pretty south lol. hate it. haven't left my apartment yet.

gotta work in that shit all week though till saturday, supposed to be a high of 16 friday with a projected low of 7....low of 0 on saturday. it was sunny and 60 last tuesday.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.