Mechman Alternators

1/0 AWG / Zero gauge cable sale !!

We have a limited quantity of high quality hyperflex cable on sale for just $79 per 50 foot spool !! It has the same soft-touch, ultra flexible jacket as all the popular brands, and is a TRUE zero gauge cable with over 4,700 ultra fine strands.

We also offer it by the foot for just $1.75 per foot, and can professionally crimp and seal ring terminals on the ends for just $2 per end!

This sale is good only while supplies last, currently we have White, Blue, Black and Red cable in stock. If you have any questions feel free to call 1-888-MECHMAN or email [email protected] or visit http://mechman.com/

ad2d662d-bf4e-4b5c-8fcd-d6c803e126a4_zps

Good deal on the wire for sure. Great deal on the crimp ends. That's what it usually costs to do it myself. If you don't have a crimper I'd jump on that for sure ;)

Where is it at on your website? Maybe I overlooked it

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

We have a limited quantity of high quality hyperflex cable on sale for just $79 per 50 foot spool !! It has the same soft-touch, ultra flexible jacket as all the popular brands, and is a TRUE zero gauge cable with over 4,700 ultra fine strands.

We also offer it by the foot for just $1.75 per foot, and can professionally crimp and seal ring terminals on the ends for just $2 per end!

This sale is good only while supplies last, currently we have White, Blue, Black and Red cable in stock. If you have any questions feel free to call 1-888-MECHMAN or email [email protected] or visit http://mechman.com/

ad2d662d-bf4e-4b5c-8fcd-d6c803e126a4_zps