Sundown Audio

Rockford Fosgate Prime, Punch or Power?

Cazz

Hey guys I was looking for a Rockford Fosgate amp to power my 2 Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1 I want the subs to sound nice but I don't have so much money to spend on an amp, and also I don't know what the best way to wire it is. I was wondering what type of amp I should get Prime, Punch or Power, I don't know if there is any difference but I want one good enough to power these 2 Subs I got. Please help.

The specs on my subs are: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-2SarBDNNXaq/p_108PER121/Infinity-Kappa-Perfect-12-1.html#details-tab

If money is an issue you should be fine with the Prime series.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

The prime might be there lower series but its still a great product. If your in doubt of the prime series go with punch.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I will say this. I have a prime 1200d pushing my aq/sq hdc3 12 and its doing it with no problem and does not get hot with the hr or so drive to work.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived