Ninja is calling upon all of SMD for some help

As some of you may know Larry Tollman had his vehicle broken into at one of the hotels while he was attending Slamology. If some of you don't know Larry goes by the name oldbass40. Larry is the type of person that opens his house up to EVERYONE if they need it. If you are from out of state and you need a place to crash he opens his house and ask for NOTHING in return.

It's time for us to help him out. We won't be able to replace his equipment but he does have full coverage so if we could pay his deductible which is $500 he will be good to go.

Larry did NOT ask for this as he is the type of person that ask for nothing. This is coming from me to help out yet another basshead. I will make the first donation a Paypal account setup just for him. Once we reach the goal of $500 I will take a screenshot and have Larry verify so you guys don't think the money is not going to him. This is show all the other forums how we take care of people and how we are unlike any other forum out there. We have done it before now its time to do it yet one more time.

I will do daily updates to let everyone know where we are at. The email address is below for donations

:update:

$500+ donated!!!!!!!! Thats what SMD FAMILY IS ALL ABOUT!

$0 left

Paypal Email address: [email protected]

If you have any other questions just let me know

Thanks,

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Can we donate gear? He's on my team, team showtimecaraudio and I'd like to help him out if I can! Never meet him but he sounds like a great guy. Sucks to see bad things happen to good people.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Guest DC Power Kyle

I was there when Ninja told Larry that he was going to set up a fund so this is completely legit.

Sending money your way now.. :morepower1:

Archived