Doing a performance upgrade soon. Solid bushings for the rear diff. Probably doing an LSD diff at the same time. Probably be done in the next 2 weeks.

20140128_213711_zpsgdwy29fm.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just picked up a VLSD for the Z to go with the solid bushings :)

VLSD353gears_zpsd67c04f7.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The LSD is in and so are the solid bushings along with a wilwood performance clutch master cylinder.

Here is how you make a window motor replacement take twice as long. That door doesn't vibrate anymore :) now I have to go back and do the other side. And the whole door is done, I didnt do just those 2 little strips.

20140302_153503_zps8omstxiv.jpg

This build is looking good!

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I'm loving the vlsd and the solid bushings. I know how the car is gonna respond now cause you can feel it. In straight line launch you can feel the 2nd wheel lock in. The ass end used to get loose all the time in corners. Now it stays where it supposed to. If you can get a used one one its a direct swap. The clutch style is better. But the vlsd used for like $300 is great for daily driving.

Thanks Tecomah. Once I have the truck build mostly done (up and playing) , I'm gonna tear apart the Z and start getting it setup for SQ. I hate having a 360.3 sitting in a box doing nothing.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived