Make me a full mids/highs setup

HowLowCanYouGo

Aye guys. So I really don't know what to do about my mids and highs. The stuff I have now needs to go. I have a 1994 Pontiac Gran Prix. Stock doors and Pioneer 6x9 in the deck. My head-deck is a JVC KD-HDR61. I'd like to not spend more then 250-300 on speakers. Not all to sure if I need an amp for the mids/highs? Please let me know if I do or not. If I do i'll raise that budget to compensate for needing one. The door size speakers are 5.25s and the rear 6x9s. I think I need 6.5s in the back and maybe keep 5.25s in the back? Not all to sure. Please throw out all your ideas! I'm open to anything! Btw i'm leaning towards MB quart. I've heard there good for the money and it seems like they'll do what I need them to. Thanks! :D

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Do you have a sub stage? Do you plan on getting one?

Are you dead set on getting rear fill? Most people just use the money they'd spend on a rear fill on better components in the front.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Yes I do. I have 2 American bass XFL 12s in a trunk blowthrough. Running off of 1500 watts. And it just drains out my music on higher levels. And what do you mean? Like forget the deck speakers and focus on the doors?

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Yeah, you'll be able to get better sounding and/or louder components in the front and usually get better stereo imaging.

I've heard that mbquart is pretty decent for the money. Keeping up with two 12s on 1500 watts will most definitely need an amp. I had two pairs of cheap 6x8s on a cheap amp, and they were leaps and bounds louder than stock, but my two OA 15s on a sundown sae1200 tuned low still drowned them completely out (even on metal).

I'd do a decent 5 1/4 set on an 80-150 watts per side. Maybe a set of Rockford power t1s on a decent amp in your price range?

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Archived