Sonic Electronix

By proving you are worthy of a discount. Going to shows, representing in a positive light - aka helping people, not being an AH, etc. Winning comps, etc.

Companies don't sponsor based on what you will do. It's based on what you have done

If you want a sponsor ship the car has to be in show room condition and tip notch Workman ship.no poorly cut boxes and bare boxes. They want some one with a car that will grab the attention of everyone at a show. being loud isn't enough. If your car isn't a one of a kind then forget about it.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

hard to travel to shows when i work 60 hour weeks. guess ill just stick to my shitty equip and shitty installs

No offence man... but, ill have that 2 hours after clocking in a full day tomorrow.

And, do you see what people do to compete? Rob, driving 2200 miles. Just what i know ive done, is killing me.... and others DO SOOOO much more...

and, they dont ask for shit....

And, a guy that gets put up, is the guy that dont ask. Cuz, he doesnt need to..........

No monopoly on sorrow here dude... There is plenty to go around......

if you only knew the shop i was talking about...ive been in there multiple times and they were nothin but assholes to me. i had a mustang before i got my lincoln and i had 2 12s in the trunk and asked them if they had ported box for 2 12's and what it was goin in and they told me over and over and even called me stupid and shit because 2 12s wouldnt fit in the trunk of a mustang, keep in mind i already had 2 12's in there. theyve told me ridiculous prices for basic equipment. i went in there the other day with 7,000 cash in my pocket ready to upgrade everything in my car and they told me i wasnt gonna have enough money for what i was askin for, so i pulled out the money and laughed at them. then i got in my car, turned my music up, and RATTLED trophies off the wall..im a very nice person until someone treats me like im a fuckin dumbasss..ive been installing systems for myself and friends since i was about 12 years old. taught myself everything i know, which i admit isnt as much as a lot of other people.

2005 Lincoln Aviator

Pioneer AppRadio2

1/0 gauge wiring

Soundstream TX1.2000

2 Kicker L7 15'' subs

9 cu.ft. Dual Ported Super Bass ProBox

4.5 cu.ft. per sub

i do have a nice car, nicer than a ford focus, or raggedy ass jimmy. spent majority of my extra money on my system before i put new shoes on it..guess next thing i oughta do is throw some black 24's and black out the rest of the chrome pieces. my system is plenty loud..and my car is very nice..will look 10x better with rims tho..

2005 Lincoln Aviator

Pioneer AppRadio2

1/0 gauge wiring

Soundstream TX1.2000

2 Kicker L7 15'' subs

9 cu.ft. Dual Ported Super Bass ProBox

4.5 cu.ft. per sub

Let's see this car and system

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived