Sonic Electronix

hard to travel to shows when i work 60 hour weeks. guess ill just stick to my shitty equip and shitty installs

As I said: Companies don't sponsor you based on what you will do. If that were the case, every sparkle-eyed highschooler for miles around would be up to their neck in sponsors

if you only knew the shop i was talking about...ive been in there multiple times and they were nothin but assholes to me. i had a mustang before i got my lincoln and i had 2 12s in the trunk and asked them if they had ported box for 2 12's and what it was goin in and they told me over and over and even called me stupid and shit because 2 12s wouldnt fit in the trunk of a mustang, keep in mind i already had 2 12's in there. theyve told me ridiculous prices for basic equipment. i went in there the other day with 7,000 cash in my pocket ready to upgrade everything in my car and they told me i wasnt gonna have enough money for what i was askin for, so i pulled out the money and laughed at them. then i got in my car, turned my music up, and RATTLED trophies off the wall..im a very nice person until someone treats me like im a fuckin dumbasss..ive been installing systems for myself and friends since i was about 12 years old. taught myself everything i know, which i admit isnt as much as a lot of other people.

:okasshat:

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

i do have a nice car, nicer than a ford focus, or raggedy ass jimmy. spent majority of my extra money on my system before i put new shoes on it..guess next thing i oughta do is throw some black 24's and black out the rest of the chrome pieces. my system is plenty loud..and my car is very nice..will look 10x better with rims tho..

why are you talkin shit on their cars when you have a busted lincoln

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Shit talkin my focus eh? Prove your car is nicer, or louder.

Oh and I'm not trying to say I have anything special.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

And yet still active and no proof of either

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

See my first post. Companies sponsor people who further the sport. Not drive people away with their assholery ;)

he already lied about a 150db car.............. 7k in cash but only spent 1000 on his system???? pissed off at shop prices...... internet ordering does not exist where you live? (you can still get warrintys off the inter net companies)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived