Sonic Electronix

will probably get a lot of asshole comments, but what the hell...

how does one go about getting sponsored for discounted parts and stuff? not all of us have our own shops, or live in a town where car audio is top of the line. i cant go into a store here without being bullshitted around and told ridiculous prices for bogus equipment. they think that just because they have a shop that no one else knows anything about stereo equipment.

2005 Lincoln Aviator

Pioneer AppRadio2

1/0 gauge wiring

Soundstream TX1.2000

2 Kicker L7 15'' subs

9 cu.ft. Dual Ported Super Bass ProBox

4.5 cu.ft. per sub

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you purplehaze. i looked at that carsponsorships website and had them call me back, but some people say that in your little contract that if you dont post videos and review the parts you get that they can sue you and take your ride from you n shit.. guess some will never know until they try it themselves

2005 Lincoln Aviator

Pioneer AppRadio2

1/0 gauge wiring

Soundstream TX1.2000

2 Kicker L7 15'' subs

4.5 cu.ft. per sub

i am definitely not crying. already puttin out 150db for a self installed $1000 system.. just doesnt sound as good as i want it to.. and im tired of the kicker/probox set up. wanted the re xxx 18 but the local shop here is tellin me literally 3 stacks for sub and box combo, i laughed in his face and knocked their "trophies" off the wall as i left.

2005 Lincoln Aviator

Pioneer AppRadio2

1/0 gauge wiring

Soundstream TX1.2000

2 Kicker L7 15'' subs

4.5 cu.ft. per sub

i am definitely not crying. already puttin out 150db for a self installed $1000 system.. just doesnt sound as good as i want it to.. and im tired of the kicker/probox set up. wanted the re xxx 18 but the local shop here is tellin me literally 3 stacks for sub and box combo, i laughed in his face and knocked their "trophies" off the wall as i left.

Good for you man. On the level. Good on you.

You stay with your gut, cuz, its working man.......

Welcome here bro... ;)

they also told me 3,000 for the solo x 18, and i told them i could get it online for 1/3 of the price and they were like "thats with no warranty" after they told me that the subs are meant to be blown thats why they are made to recone so easily.. why need a 2000 dollar warranty when i can recone it myself? guess i just need to save up the money and take my car to steve and let him work his magic on it

2005 Lincoln Aviator

Pioneer AppRadio2

1/0 gauge wiring

Soundstream TX1.2000

2 Kicker L7 15'' subs

4.5 cu.ft. per sub

Archived