Sky High Car Audio

Are those reducer inserts in each terminal? Check the screw heads for ,marks that'll show if they are used

Yeah they look like it on this set. There's marks on the walls and the set screw and the mounting screw bottom that indicate that. The last set I had looked like it was wire though, these marks were absent and the solder was molded more like it.

you do realize we have literally thousands of these here. what do you think we put them all in and use them?

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

you are definitely entitled to you opinion man. post it up say what you want. keep shit talking but guess what? there is more positive than negative in this thread. honestly thank you for posting it and thank you to everyone who has stood up for my company while i couldnt. sorry i have been busy making sure over 100 packages left our facility today to get to our customers as fast as possible. thats my job, and i try to do it without having to waist the time to respond to your post.

you can think and say what you like about my company but the fact of the matter is you have NEVER heard me talk about knu products or about how my wire is better in ANY way; nor will you ever. i would be happy if everyone would keep me and my company out of the situation when it comes to the drama that run rampant with some people. i dont worry about other companies i make my own stuff in ways that is different from others (no matter what you say), i try to make products that will help people who are like me and play with their stereos and friends stereos a lot. this is how i come up with many of the ideas that i have.

we are a flash in the pan? talk to me about that in 10 years please. ive been told that before and if my 100 hour work weeks havent showed you yet that all that shit does is light a fire under my ass. you will not find a more dedicated business owner than me. i wake up in the morning to do what i do, i am at the shop taking care of customers and shipping until at least 9 nightly and no matter how shitty of a person you think i am there is nothing you will say or do that will bring the company down because there is literally thousands of customers we dealt with this month that would tell you how great their experience dealing with sky high was. that will not be changing any time soon. customer service is what we are all about which leads me into my next point which im sure you will love:

IMPORTANT FACT HE DOES NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT:

for all of your to know. we are shipping this guy a new set of 4 fuse holders tomorrow, i offered him sound quest the first time (some ones we have here left over from before we had our own), which i might add are about double the price of the ones he bought (all shipping to him for free and i told him he could KEEP the ones he didnt like) he turned that offer down and went for the ring terminal type of fuse holders we carry. which i will be also sending him for free. even after he has talked badly about my company all day. YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE? well there you go!

you guys have a nice night. im going to go back to work now that i wasted this much time.

Don't know why you think I talked bad about you, in fact I said you have been great multiple times. I also said I was getting new ones shipped for free. Said it. Post #40 big guy. I sent the first ones back at my shipping expense, and didn't have a huge problem with that.

And I'm glad I haven't heard you talk about another company. That's a good thing. I also don't own a company. Not sure why you got so defensive about yourself or your work ethic, but I never said anything bad about you or your work ethic. Again, your CS is good.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

I'm not quite sure why you didn't think he would come on here to defend himself. You say you're just comparing the wire, but why is it needed? Take a look around in here, take a google search, you'll see that it's been reviewed several times. One more review isn't needed. You have an opinion great. No one really cares to hear it when all you're doing is talking bad about someones product, when in fact you don't have your facts straight on what you're looking at.

Audiofanaticz laid it out for you exactly what it was, and questioned you ability to realize it, and you never even responded. That to me says, you don't have a clue what you're looking at, and you're just trying to talk shit about it.

Also, and of course I'm not in direct contact with Jon's emails, but seems to me you would've asked him or got in touch with him directly to ask him what the problem was and why it looks the way it does. These are cheaper than most if not all quality fuse holders out there, so if there is a minor flaw on them, like a casting issue which is inside the terminal that you'll NEVER FUCKING SEE WITH A CABLE IN THEM, then why not take that and shut the fuck up?! The only thing I can think of, is that you're either putting them up for show on your mantel, or you just a cry baby. Do you weigh the hamburger patties at McDonald's too to make sure they're actually a quarter pound? Get fucking real!

BTW, I was the other guy who personally stacked these things and sorted them out, that Dre (Ibleedmusik) was talking about. I'm about as perfectionist and quality control as you'll ever find. You might call it OCD, but we never saw anything like that on the majority of the terminals that we came across. Course I never in my life would've though someone would be as nit picky as to look inside the terminal hole for anything. So in that case, you sir, win the whiny ass of the day prize. Congratulations!!

I've done all my business with Jon, and will continue to do so. Why, because if nothing else the man CS is SECOND TO NONE! You say you're happy with that, but if you were truely happy with that, then you'd never have made this thread. Not only this thread, but the other one, and whichever other ones besides these you've made about the situation. You would've taken Jon up on his offer of the other blocks and been on your marry way. But you have to be "that guy" who has his voice heard.

You know the following he has, you really didn't expect to get this reaction from everyone? Especially with a person as stand up and classy as Jon? Pretty dumb of you. Personally I think Jon's being too nice about the whole thing and then some. I'd have told you to take a flying leap. But that's why he's second to none when it comes to customer service, and why he has the following he does.

One last thing I'll say, and then I'm sure this will be locked soon anyway. Surprised it's not already.

If you like Knu so much, and you think so highly of it, why didn't you just stay with that instead of going over to SHCA? Just wondering!?!

That's all I have. This whole thread is "Invalid"!!! Goodnight now!!

you are definitely entitled to you opinion man. post it up say what you want. keep shit talking but guess what? there is more positive than negative in this thread. honestly thank you for posting it and thank you to everyone who has stood up for my company while i couldnt. sorry i have been busy making sure over 100 packages left our facility today to get to our customers as fast as possible. thats my job, and i try to do it without having to waist the time to respond to your post.

you can think and say what you like about my company but the fact of the matter is you have NEVER heard me talk about knu products or about how my wire is better in ANY way; nor will you ever. i would be happy if everyone would keep me and my company out of the situation when it comes to the drama that run rampant with some people. i dont worry about other companies i make my own stuff in ways that is different from others (no matter what you say), i try to make products that will help people who are like me and play with their stereos and friends stereos a lot. this is how i come up with many of the ideas that i have.

we are a flash in the pan? talk to me about that in 10 years please. ive been told that before and if my 100 hour work weeks havent showed you yet that all that shit does is light a fire under my ass. you will not find a more dedicated business owner than me. i wake up in the morning to do what i do, i am at the shop taking care of customers and shipping until at least 9 nightly and no matter how shitty of a person you think i am there is nothing you will say or do that will bring the company down because there is literally thousands of customers we dealt with this month that would tell you how great their experience dealing with sky high was. that will not be changing any time soon. customer service is what we are all about which leads me into my next point which im sure you will love:

IMPORTANT FACT HE DOES NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT:

for all of your to know. we are shipping this guy a new set of 4 fuse holders tomorrow, i offered him sound quest the first time (some ones we have here left over from before we had our own), which i might add are about double the price of the ones he bought (all shipping to him for free and i told him he could KEEP the ones he didnt like) he turned that offer down and went for the ring terminal type of fuse holders we carry. which i will be also sending him for free. even after he has talked badly about my company all day. YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE? well there you go!

you guys have a nice night. im going to go back to work now that i wasted this much time.

/end thread? Lmfao. I've dealt with this guy here few times. Never hesitates to help me out, never complains, and great products. Only negative I have is... that I don't have one. Busy guy but yet not once complains, not once gets irritated, always has a smile on his face (at least I imagine so lmfao). Goes above and beyond to please people, with how he's said himself.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived