Sundown Audio

Two Sundown X-12's on two RF 1500 BDCP's in a 06 tib ** Subs have arrived!! Pics insde!! Pg 2**

take plenty of videos at the show!!! I wanna see this sub doing some work...lol

Should get lots of vids (: This enclosure puts a lot of pressure on the ear drums....should see a few tap outs (:

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

I love how that sub looks just nasty!!

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

off to the hospital.. definitely just put my dick through my screen! anybody know off the top of their heads what the x-max on one of them is?

Approximately 31mm xmax - one way (xmech is prob quite a bit more)....31mm doesn't sound like much but Jacob stated that most manufacturers xmax ratings arn't accurate because they arn't klippel verified, so 31mm klippel verified xmax is quite a bit more than most other drivers out there.

153 at 23hz

off to the hospital.. definitely just put my dick through my screen! anybody know off the top of their heads what the x-max on one of them is?

That's a tough one to answer. The X-max of a dick through a screen would depend upon many variables.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

That's a tough one to answer. The X-max of a dick through a screen would depend upon many variables.

We need klippel to test this......

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

153 at 23hz

Approximately 31mm xmax - one way (xmech is prob quite a bit more)....31mm doesn't sound like much but Jacob stated that most manufacturers xmax ratings arn't accurate because they arn't klippel verified, so 31mm klippel verified xmax is quite a bit more than most other drivers out there.

I thought the xmax was 50mm .. damn that's not a improvement over what I have now.. 28m one way

Vehicle: 2005 Kia Sorrento Ex

Head Unit: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Mids & Highs: Motorola KSN-1005s & Alpine SPR-17C Type R 6.5s

Speaker Amp: Sony XM-ZR1252

Sub Amplifier: Pure Audio 3000.1

Subwoofer: Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 21"

Edited by STEALTH808

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET

150Db Club

160Db club in the future

I see krakin as a threat

I thought the xmax was 50mm .. damn that's not a improvement over what I have now.. 28m one way

Yeah you're right, these new high excursion lines of sundown subs arn't much of an improvement over the fi q line of subs.....

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

153 at 23hz

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

153 at 23hz