Sundown Audio

Two Sundown X-12's on two RF 1500 BDCP's in a 06 tib ** Subs have arrived!! Pics insde!! Pg 2**

Damn, they really like the lows.

Song was BME click - Lil' Jon (Big pimpin version) & Throw it up (slowed down 35%)....

These subs absolutely murder any frequency...even sound pretty darn good on the higher stuff...I am still a little gun shy on the low low stuff (below 20hz stuff) but I have no reason to be, the subs handle it like a champ...I am just used to typical subs not made for the low end (:

Will make some vids today!!

On a side note we actually broke part of the port inside the enclosure from the all thread (these subs are very destructive so brace accordingly), my poor hatch is begging for mercy...might be time to wall this thing... (;

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

Im so hyped right now.. I need my sh*t NOW...lol I done miss 2 bass-off and about to miss another.. I hope im not disappointed when my 2 15s get here..

Vehicle: 2005 Kia Sorrento Ex

Head Unit: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Mids & Highs: Motorola KSN-1005s & Alpine SPR-17C Type R 6.5s

Speaker Amp: Sony XM-ZR1252

Sub Amplifier: Pure Audio 3000.1

Subwoofer: Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 21"

Im so hyped right now.. I need my sh*t NOW...lol I done miss 2 bass-off and about to miss another.. I hope im not disappointed when my 2 15s get here..

You getting two X 15's?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

153 at 23hz

Damn those things are beastly! Very nice set up!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

from the direct swap can you tell they play much lower than your old subs with authority?

Edited by TRTC360

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

from the direct swap can you tell they play much lower than your old subs with authority?

Even with the DAD BD 12s which had an fs of 28hz still sounded mechanical at 21hz, specifically with the song I Cook ( Mega Screwed by Big Pimpin )...These subs do not produce that same sound on the same song...

Like I stated above - I just can't get over that I am now able to play this low...previously bottoming out was something you needed to be careful of when playing the low stuff (below 25hz)....not anymore, these subs have more than enough throw to get the job done! I can't imagine what builds are gonna be like in the future with these things....especially with the 15's and 18's :o

153 at 23hz

MORE VIDEOS NOW.... OF THE SUBS MOVING PLEASE.?!?!!

I am off today (: Will do some nice vids of more air movement and vids of sub excursion!!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

153 at 23hz

MORE VIDEOS NOW.... OF THE SUBS MOVING PLEASE.?!?!!

I am off today (: Will do some nice vids of more air movement and vids of sub excursion!!!

Yesssssssss

Edited by DylanBunch

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows