Sundown Audio

Two Sundown X-12's on two RF 1500 BDCP's in a 06 tib ** Subs have arrived!! Pics insde!! Pg 2**

They will tolerate very large enclosures, yes.

How large? when might we see the t/s parameter specs.. I order 2 15s and made a 8 cuft box already for them but would love to have a wall using 12-15 cuft if i could..

Vehicle: 2005 Kia Sorrento Ex

Head Unit: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Mids & Highs: Motorola KSN-1005s & Alpine SPR-17C Type R 6.5s

Speaker Amp: Sony XM-ZR1252

Sub Amplifier: Pure Audio 3000.1

Subwoofer: Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 21"

They will tolerate very large enclosures, yes.

How large? when might we see the t/s parameter specs.. I order 2 15s and made a 8 cuft box already for them but would love to have a wall using 12-15 cuft if i could..

I think because he said TOLERATE, the subs CAN be in big boxes and wont be damaged but they'll perform best in recommended (please correct me if im wrong)

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Unfortunately storms in our area kept me away from doing some vids today.....will be doing shirt trick, flex, air movement, and hair trick vids when it gets nicer out and I can get my hands on a camera person...

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

Its been rain on and off all day here too.. I wanted to do somethings to the car 2day but might have to wait later in the week..

Vehicle: 2005 Kia Sorrento Ex

Head Unit: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Mids & Highs: Motorola KSN-1005s & Alpine SPR-17C Type R 6.5s

Speaker Amp: Sony XM-ZR1252

Sub Amplifier: Pure Audio 3000.1

Subwoofer: Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 21"

Unfortunately storms in our area kept me away from doing some vids today.....will be doing shirt trick, flex, air movement, and hair trick vids when it gets nicer out and I can get my hands on a camera person...

Soooooonnnn

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

I think most people will be pleasantly surprised by how effortlessly these new platform drivers play the ultra-lows.

I have tried to ring it home that they do play fine up higher -- they simply like to PEAK much lower due to the very low FS.

I am developing a whole suite of 10/12/15/18" light weight (carbon fiber / fiberglass material) / smaller surround (the surround is about 80% of the mass of the piston) SPL cones for those that want to draw the peak upward -- the "smaller" surround is still good for ~40mm ; so it maintains about 70-80% of the excursion capacity. Oh yes -- and "stacking" poly-cotton spiders for the new platform frames in all the new sizes; they are the same material and roll type as our older NS v.1/v.2 spider packs but with beefier lead wires and more throw thanks to bigger OD. They offer the ability to more specifically dial in the FS and the material is more consistant in terms of FS over a broader range of temperatures (the packs vary a few Hz +/- as the bonding adhesive heats up).

In any event... expect big things in both low-frequency and SPL applications from the new platforms -- we just concentrated on daily use on the stock models :)

Your going to make me spend all my money :shrug:

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

• 1 year later...