Tahoe 2013/2014/2015 RF, FI, XS, SQ, TM, etc...

This was a fun read to catch up on.

not playing yet so I'm disappointed.

GET TO WORK!

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Box came out great man! Build is moving in the right direction!

Glad I have a 3/4 ton, have a little more tolerance for added weight :)

Good stuff man keep it up!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Looks really good. A nice equipment list is one thing, but nice work is another. You have both. Asshole. :)

Just curious, why did you decide to paint the entire inside of the box instead of just what could be seen through the port?

Tuned in! (Again)

Looks really good. A nice equipment list is one thing, but nice work is another. You have both. Asshole. :)

Just curious, why did you decide to paint the entire inside of the box instead of just what could be seen through the port?

Tuned in! (Again)

Um, Idk, I guess just so it was all a smooth surface or whatever, cover any possible imperfections in the wood etc. I just like sealing the insides of boxes, my previous box I used fiberglass resin but this time I did not so I wanted to at least use some paint or something, Idk, lol.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

So what's the situation with your plans for dual alternators? Figure out a way to beat the PCM voltage regulator bullshit?

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

So what's the situation with your plans for dual alternators? Figure out a way to beat the PCM voltage regulator bullshit?

I decided just to leave the stock system alone, put the stock alt back into that location (160 amp) and I bought the DC Power 370 XP dual alt kit which is internally regulated and that alt will power my system all by itself and the PCM controlled shit will only run what it was made to run from factory. Waiting for it to ship yet though.

Did you try a Missing Link Audio module? They are great and will hook you up. I purchased a dual alt module for my 2010 yukon denali. It cost me about 250. There are a few people that have videos on youtube with a MLA module installed.

No, I did not, I don't know much about those things so I went a different route. All good though, I should be happy with my choice, thanks for the idea though. =)

Box looks good

Thanks! Appreciate people checking in.

Update: got tracking number for my FI subs tonight! Pretty excited about that!!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Im loving that equipment list.. 4 inch VC Fis and some Constant Power.. Mmm.. I like

That box is tits too

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived