So my neighbors are white trash..

lol i have the same kind of trash where i live.. dam rednecks with a bunch of mustang 6.5's on the dash of their s10 runnin off a walmart amp just makein all kinds of shity noise playin country of all things....so ill wonder my gimply little ass on out side and ill pull my van in a differnent position so the front of my van is aiming towards them at a slight angle and ill put in my lil ole cd and ply peti paiblo vibrate on volume 26 of 35 and turn the sub control all most full titl and let it rip.... they hate it with a passion and even came over to request that i turn my "nigger" music down... funny thing is they would send their girl over to do the tallkin and then she would be sent back stopmin her feet cause i would tell er to go and f er self real good and to bring the law with her next them they have a request... lol just blare them out but dont make the mistake i did and have it so loud you make your girlfriends nicknacks fall off the shelf and have to tend with a pissed off woman lol  :^

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Relax children...... ;)

Relax? Syko, don't you know joking behavior when you read it? Do you need a beer?

Do you?

Relax children...... ;)

Relax? Syko, don't you know joking behavior when you read it? Do you need a beer?

he needs wemenzzZz

Get off my nuts already.....Don't need your comments.....please and thank you