Sundown Audio

Well, I currently have 4 sa-8's, all are d4.

Moneys not exactly all the best right now, so I am trying to find a solution without busting the wallet too hard. (3-350)

But right now I have a Hifonics BRZ1200 powering 2 of them at 1 ohm. The issue is going to be adding 2 more. Really didnt think it through very well, confused D2-s and D4s, figured on wiring (4) d4s to 1 ohm ( I know...)

So with that amp, would it be possible to pick up another one and just run a new set of rca's and remote to power the other 2 all in one enclosure? I know the amp's cant be linked together, but I should be able to use the RCA out to the other amp correct?

Sorry for being quite the newb at everything. Not something I do everyday. Prefer engines :)

You need the MLX100 to link any of the BRZs except the 2400, that one can be linked without the MLX100, I looked into this for two HDC310s or a pair of Zv410s with two BRX2000s but they said the 2400 models are the only ones that don't need the MLX100 to strap/link em. I'm not sure where to even find the MLX100.

02 Lexus IS300 (2JZ FTW)

Mids/Highs: JL Audio C5 6.5s all around

Mids/Highs Amp: JL Audio HD 600/4

Subs: four SA-8v2s in 3.8cubes @ 32hz

Sub Amps: SAZ3k

Battery: Huge Interstate Batteries relocated to trunk

About 80ft. of 1/0 OFC....

Head Unit: Pioneer 4200NEX

T-line on amp you have

That could be great, but a T-Line for (4) SA-8s would be pretty big right? I know you can make em small but for four of em?

02 Lexus IS300 (2JZ FTW)

That would work pretty well, I like lower tuning but I'm sure that'd still be a good ass box. I will have my Zv410 in a 1.5cuft @ 32 Hz with about 16sq per of port and 2000w. It's an L-Port but it's gonna be retarded loud. But that sounds like a good base to start off with for a T-Line design. I'd go with that as a starter then fine tune it to your wants.

02 Lexus IS300 (2JZ FTW)