Just wanted to post some pics of my AF-15 I just received today from the guys at D'Amore Engineering. I can't thank Juan and Tony enough for taking the time to sign the dustcap for me and for how they test EVERY woofer to give the full specs of the sub AND for how excellent the packaging is on the sub along with all their other products I have purchased. You guys have a lifelong customer on your hands as I am a proud owner of the DD-1, CC-1, 2 vu-din's and now the AF-15. Anyway here are some pics of it:

How it came to me. It was shipped with the sub in its own box and then that box was inside another box with foam around it on all sides and a TON of packing foam with a thick cardboard box. Excellent packaging.

CD264408.jpg

CD264409.jpg

CD264407.jpg

Now onto the stuff you all like to see...

CD264404.jpg

CD264403.jpg

CD264402.jpg

CD264401.jpg

CD264400.jpg

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

CD264399.jpg

CD264398.jpg

CD264396.jpg

CD264395.jpg

CD264394.jpg

CD264393.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

That it is. I really like how well they packaged it. I have had so many things come through fedex and the driver in my area thinks its major league football with the packages. In fact one day I busted him throwing a box the size the dd-1 comes in from the street up on the porch. Fuckin ass. I bitched him out big time for that move.

I really like the layout of the tinsels being in the spider like they are. Its not stitched around like most other brands have, the tinsel is actually weaved into the spider which is really nice. Its so funny to take your finger and tap the cone with it being metal and hearing the difference. This sub gets DOWN too. I was maybe giving it 200w or less of power off my plate amp I bought just for it which is a 1kw amp and with very little power it had real deep bass on free air and sounded excellent. I could barely even hear the air moving around the cooling plugs on the pole piece and gap which is nice because my SMD makes a shit ton of noise in the gap when it gets down low.

Maybe these instead of FI Q's for my home build then...damn these are sexy

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

weak sauce sub.....jk

Nice sub brah...now get you rump in gear and pick up an IM-SG1 you nuthugger!! (:

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

I really don't have much of a need for the im-sg thats why I didn't get it. And Braxton you just hate that I have 2 vu-dins and you have 0 :buttlick: lol.