I never tell prices on the equipment I buy. But I will say I paid the asking price for it. http://damoreengineering.com/subwoofers.html

And yes Chevy it is so simple but so awesome. Its hard to get a picture of with it being all anodized aluminium. The flash bounces off it so bad when I take the picture. That cone is the even more rigid than the one my SMD has and the SMD has like 1/8" or so thick of paper on the cone.

I can dig that. A monster T-line would be fookin brutal in a HT setup! I'm sure if this sub is on par with the rest of the stuff Tony is putting out it is WELL worth the money.

lol, folks want to get flea market prices on god damned everything

I was thinking the T-Line but my living room has horsehair plaster that is loaded with cracks and the ceiling is too. I am trying to not have the walls cave in from the sub. lmao.

And Purple, do it up man!! I can't say yet how it will sign in a ported box but just in free air this sub gets down lower than any other sub I have owned and I really love that I can't hear the air rushing out of the gap on it. That is one thing that annoys me about the SMD is that in free air, all you hear is the air rushing out of the coil gap between the motors. Plus these leads are a different design than I have seen. Being woven through the spider pack instead of having thread go through the spider and around the leads. It looks real clean.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

The final box design has been made. Now I just need to get that plexi and cut up my left over plywood from when I made the enclosure in my 'Voy. I have Bill from Psychoacoustics helping me out with making a 5" aero for the box that I can adjust to 23Hz or 27Hz on demand for listening to movies or just music.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Exactly Hunter! It is the best looking sub I own other than looking at the motor on my SMD. lol.

The reason I don't say prices are because I don't want to be the one that says the price I paid at the time and have the price go up or down later down the line and start a shit storm with the company in question of "why did kickass pay xxx for his shit and I have to pay xxx". Plus for nearly all of my parts in my system I have deep discounts that some people would deff bitch about for what I paid. I just try to avoid that price conflict at all costs as its not worth the fight.

lmfao. If you came here to bitch about the price then leave this thread promptly. You are paying for quality and trust me its there. Plus the excellent customer service from D'Amore is worth it. If you don't like the product or price then keep on moving and find someone elses nutts to hug. simple as that.

i see a double standard here..

nice looking sub though

How is that even close to nut hugging? Some will think its nog worth the price...almost makes sense to just move on. Someone believes it's worth that price and this thread is geared towards those that do.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Yeah I just realized my double standard lmao. Either way its always someone bitching about the price for anything so I don't get into the price wars. If I want to buy something but I think the price is way too much then I just let it be and go find something else.