DC Sound Lab

I was blasting some music for about 30min I was playing a decaf version of low frequency by dj billy e ..when I start hearing. A rattle with the bass playing ..I let it cool for a while. Then I started playing again after about 10 min of playing it started rattling again. this time I was playing faded by tyga ... I was running xl 18 m2 a saz4500 @1ohm with stock electric. And gain about half way .bass boost all the way down also on the radio I had the bass eq turned down too

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I was blasting some music for about 30min I was playing a decaf version of low frequency by dj billy e ..when I start hearing. A rattle with the bass playing ..I let it cool for a while. Then I started playing again after about 10 min of playing it started rattling again. this time I was playing faded by tyga ... I was running xl 18 m2 a saz4500 @1ohm with stock electric. And gain about half way .bass boost all the way down also on the radio I had the bass eq turned down too

I've highlighted your first problem....Your next might be a blown sub.

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

christ almighty I don't know where to begin.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Excactly what mbdblue said stock electrical and saz4500 should never be in the same semtence man.. unless smoked is before saz4500..

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Stock electrical with a SAZ4500..Well no wonder it's making noises,you're probably dropping to around 10 volts.. Do the big 3,get a HO alt,some AGM batteries like XS Power and all 1/0 wire.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Posted this in your other thread

4500w amp on a 2200w sub. First mistake.

Gain about half way??? How did you set your amp to know if you are sending a clipped/distorted signal to the sub? Second mistake

4500w amp on stock electrical.....ouch

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

It posted twice because I'm on a phone .. but ithe volume. wasn't high. The lights were barely dimming. I doubt it dropped below 11.5

Dude, I'm running a SQ2200 on stock volts and I am dipping to well below 11, but once I found out i was going that low I stopped pushing the system hard... Already have the BIG 3 and also installing batts to make up for the lacking charging system...

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg