Shit n8 you wouldnt even need to throw the knife just freaking walk up and cut it lol. Thats crazy, and I would be on those turkeys like white on rice lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought a bow, traded fishing gear for a second one, all in a matter of two days lol. First one is a OLD PSE I got on ebay for 80, 30" 80#, put a 4 pin, quiver and some string wax on it and I am going through and though on bales of straw at 30yds. Other one is an old Hoyt Raider, 28" somewhere around 50#, going to try to strengthen up the old lady for her to use it, or sell it and buy her one. She hated the idea until she watched me shoot mine. The PSE is just old school cool, but its a fucking beast of a bow lol. Put about 100 arrows through the whiskers yesterday. Makes me wonder how high of draw weight I could pull at the max lol. I will post some pics later tonight.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived