anybody running pro audio in the kicks?

thegr8cody

im fixen to order some id ctx65cs fir my front doors and the coaxials for the rears. amp is a sundown 125.4. im mianly wanting sq for when my family is with me but when its just me I wanna be able to jam. im thinking about getting an arc 300.2 its 180x2 @ 4 ohms and 350x2 @ 2ohms. im thinking about running a pair of crescendos in the kick off the arc amp. anybody have any experience. I really want a loud frontstage for when its just me, but I don't wanna go through the trouble of going active and running all PA equipment. so im thinking just do a pair of 6.5's in the kicks will give me just enough with not requiring me to run an extra set of tweets or anything complicated

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

I would just run a nice component set in the kicks. Especially if its a daily driver and family car. It will get pretty loud and sound really good. My opinion on most PA stuff is that its usually a harsh sound and doesnt sound as clean as a component set. I mean if you got 8 18s in your car then yeah PA would be the way to go but if you got a smaller set up then a good component set would be perfect. If you wanted to go with Crescendo for mids and highs they have their new CZ series which is only like $120 I think.

• 3 weeks later...

i beg to differ, i love the way my selenium's sound with my tweets.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Archived