Sundown Audio

I'm still waiting on my 2 15s.. no tracking number yet.. I will Never per order another car audio item again.. I have missed 2 months of bass offs.. the biggest show of the summer is this Sunday and I'm not gonna be able to battle.. this suck..

Did you order from EMF? When did you pre-order?

Sound solution audio... aka SSA store back in April

Hmmmmm, maybe the delay is on the SSA side of things? I placed my order April 10th through EMF and it shipped on July 16th. I'd assume they would ship them in the order that the pre-orders were placed.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

They said sundown just sent out their shipments a few days ago to them.. once they get them they will ship them out to us.. Im more upset with sundown. they could have shipped our order to us saving some shipping time..

Edited by Mikhail Felton

Vehicle: 2005 Kia Sorrento Ex

Head Unit: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Mids & Highs: Motorola KSN-1005s & Alpine SPR-17C Type R 6.5s

Speaker Amp: Sony XM-ZR1252

Sub Amplifier: Pure Audio 3000.1

Subwoofer: Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 21"

Oh I see, yeah that kinda sucks bro.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Hey i know its a little off topic but really nees help i hant to know if et is safe to run a 15" zv4 to a hifonics zeus 3200 watt mono class d at 1 ohm ?

I would say yes.. it wont hurt to try.. and also i doubt that amp is pushing 3200 rms @ 1 ohms..

Vehicle: 2005 Kia Sorrento Ex

Head Unit: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Mids & Highs: Motorola KSN-1005s & Alpine SPR-17C Type R 6.5s

Speaker Amp: Sony XM-ZR1252

Sub Amplifier: Pure Audio 3000.1

Subwoofer: Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 21"

^^ Yup

Shouldn't be a problem if your electrical is up to par.

~Henry David Thoreau

They said sundown just sent out their shipments a few days ago to them.. once they get them they will ship them out to us.. Im more upset with sundown. they could have shipped our order to us saving some shipping time..

We don't have your order or any information about who ordered via the SSA stocking order. Any order that we received a drop-ship order from for 10/12/15s shipped out from us.

If you have no tolerance for delay I would also agree that you shouldn't pre-order any more items. There is ALWAYS the possibility of delays on pre-orders; worst case have a back-up plan if you have shows to attend.

Edited by sundownz

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

We don't have your order or any information about who ordered via the SSA stocking order. Any order that we received a drop-ship order from for 10/12/15s shipped out from us.

If you have no tolerance for delay I would also agree that you shouldn't pre-order any more items. There is ALWAYS the possibility of delays on pre-orders; worst case have a back-up plan if you have shows to attend.

One cool man right there^^

B)

02 Lexus IS300 (2JZ FTW)

Mids/Highs: JL Audio C5 6.5s all around

Mids/Highs Amp: JL Audio HD 600/4

Subs: four SA-8v2s in 3.8cubes @ 32hz

Sub Amps: SAZ3k

Battery: Huge Interstate Batteries relocated to trunk

About 80ft. of 1/0 OFC....

Head Unit: Pioneer 4200NEX