We've updated our Homepage! Click HERE to check it out!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kraken
      Alright, so I have designed my box. 1.72 sealed/3.0 ported. 8 inch aeroport tuned to 42hz. Sub is a single zv3 15, amp as of now is a sundown 1500 (I plan on upgrading to over 3k soon). I have drawn out some box sketches and played around in WinISD and Torres box calculator. Do the box numbers (cft, tuning, port size) sound right? I know theres a lot to play around with when it comes to box designs. I know some people will think "Just build it and see if it sounds good", but Im only 18, so I dont have all the money in the world, so if I spend this money on building the box and it doesnt turn out well, im just out that amount of money. I just want to hear some opinions on the box, good or bad. I've designed plenty of sealed/ported boxes, but just now getting into the 4th order scene. Appreciate the help
    • By tubatimmy
      Popped one of my Xl 18s last week and trying to see about a recone, not sure about the model of the sub itself. it looks fine but does not play and is very stiff, will not budge at all.  Does anyone know a way of telling which Model it is, Either M1, M2, or M4? and should i get the other reconed so they are the same? any help would be greatly appreciated

• By Lofty
      Building a box for 4 sundown E8's to go in the trunk to sit flush against the rear seats and port out the rear seat opening (ski pass).  The attached picture has a rough draft of the design it is a angled box with dimensions of 36"width x 14"tall x 16"top depth x 24"bottom depth. Volume of each sub camber (RED) is 1.344ft3 and port area (BLUE) is 1.5" wide with a area around 18.75 tuned to around 33-34 hz. Mainly just need to know what happens to that tuning once it reaches the center chamber (with the front of the subs) and out the ski pass.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 106 Guests (See full list)