Update: 2002 Yukon - 24" Oasis Wheels, Bumpers, molding, emblems Plastidipped black!

Frosty AC! Nice!

I still don't get why AC isn't standard on all cars. It robs, what, maybe 3 HP from a motor. And these cars make an abundance of HP at cruising speeds any way. It's worth the price for a little comfort. Good find Steve, good call too. Congrats to your son on his accomplishments.

lol its funny how at our ages, a 2002 yukon still looks like a new car. Hell i think its one of the only vehicle from that generation of cars thats pretty timeless and this generation can appreciate the niceness of.

Hell, if i wasnt such a damn penny pusher, i'd definetly rock a yukon/tahoe/burban.

Great dependability

Aftermarket support like no other

LOVE the AC on GM TRUCKS

Room for whatever you want to do System/family/work truck

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

I'm happy for your son Steve :D

The Yukon looks in spectacular condition for being 12 years old, and having 180k miles

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Anything he gets will be because i already own it and its just sitting around.

:rofl:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I dont get why youre saying hes lucky. He gets good grades stays out of trouble and has parents willing to step up and give him what they didnt have at that age. Blessed for good parents yes but I wouldnt say hes lucky. Hes earned it.

Understandable, most would get some beater to get them from A to B though :P That Yukon is really nice

lol its funny how at our ages, a 2002 yukon still looks like a new car. Hell i think its one of the only vehicle from that generation of cars thats pretty timeless and this generation can appreciate the niceness of.

Hell, if i wasnt such a damn penny pusher, i'd definetly rock a yukon/tahoe/burban.

Great dependability

Aftermarket support like no other

LOVE the AC on GM TRUCKS

Room for whatever you want to do System/family/work truck

true, true, true and true.

timeless is a good way to put it because although it is old, in MY mind, it still looks fresh! Before i got my Tahoe, it was one of my dream rides. Of course a Lambo and Ferrari is nice to dream about, but i dream within my means LOL.....so a Tahoe was what i ALWAYS wanted. Well fast forward 11 more years and my "dream" car is now an older body style and just another used car on the blvd. But in my eyes, it still fresh and a pleasure to be able to hand keys to my son. And very affordable too. $6500 (before tax etc) compared to $33,000 i spent on my Tahoe - i would say it's affordable now LOL :D

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

sounds like he's earned it, and 180k isnt really that many miles especially for a vortec, its mostly the transmissions that go on those things

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.