CE Auto Electric Supply

In to learn more about the grounding thing. I think that's the BIGGEST issue people have and it would take two of the smarter guys in the industry to prove it once and for all

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

^ This. I know it's better to ground to the frame than the body, but I didn't know it's better to ground to the frame than the front battery...

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

oh NOW he wants to answer questions :D i kid i kid

good read

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

i ground to both just cuz, it never hurts and enough is never enough i guess. snafu so if i add a cap or a few to my already battery bank, will i see the slighted increase if so im all in? also adding it in will it matter if u do it before or after the battery bank, or in between?

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

i do have a question of my own

it pertains to multiple grounds to the frame

what is a good baseline for determining how many grounds you need to the frame?

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

I just started learning about caps' place in car audio now that there is some viable technology that is usable in this arena. Ordered 12 2.5v 2600 farad supercaps last week that will be wired 6 each bank in series and then paralleled together for 2 banks at 433 farads each at 15 volts, for a total of 867 farads at 15 volts. They will compliment my 300ah battery bank hopefully. I will be running alt to batt bank and then on to the caps with the amps as the final destination. I am pretty excited about it, just still planning on how I am gonna fit all this in my car along with the 9 cube box lol.... trunk build no wall. I am close.... just need a couple more good ideas and I'm there.