H.I.D. Headlights

Hyper Automotive LEDs and HIDs

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

^^ I agree with From_The_Valley, get the big bulky AC ballasts they just work so much better. I've had the same 4 lights in my car for over 2 years and not one problem (6000k & 10000k Bi-Xenon). On the other hand my buddy has had about 6 or 7 different combinations because lights flicker or they just won't turn on. <-- this was all because of digital ballasts, it didn't matter if they were cheap ones or $100 they all just didn't quite work right. So I let him barrow my ballasts just to see and his lights worked fine.

Just my 2 cents for ya

I work for a company called SQ Motorsports. We have been selling HIDs since they first came out. We sell our own brand of product. We supply many manufactures with product that they sell. We sell on eBay and Amazon. All of our products carry a 1 year warranty that is direct from us. Check us out on eBay or message me for a quote. We are by far not the cheapest out there, but I think you'll find the quality being worth the extra money in the long run.

Thanks!!

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

DDM is a pos. Had nothing but problems with my kit. Switched to the retrofit source and I've been happy since

Check out hid planet.com. all the hid info you could ever want. Ddm is a good cheap one. The retro fit source is suppose to be the best. They also sell the kits that have projectors that will fit in your factory housing. That's the best way to go but expensive.

Archived