LOL 1:35 is the Jimmy glitch that happened to me

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

hahaha I just went to the strip club to meet for the big heist but decided to watch a dancer and trick off some money, I hit Y and it took me to the meeting cut scene and then when i was supposed to get in the car it glitched and was my view of me in the strip club watching still but I was moving around outside and able to drive and could only tell by the minimap then finally it went to me driving solo in the vehicle and had to go back and get in the correct vehicle with the rest of the guys...I decided to just load my saved game from right before...that shit was hilarious, I wish I had a game capture!

EDIT: This time when I walked in it went right to the cut scene...weird

EDIT 2: Well b/c I had to customize the cars for the Big Heist I lost all customization for Mike's Audi SMH. Oh well, will have to wait til they fix it b/c I just bought the Lambo for Franklin and completely tricked it out lol. Guess I'll have to do the rest of his cars.

On that note, I finished the main story. Will have to finish the Freaks & Strangers before Monday.

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

is anyone else as pumped for online as I am?

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

I am but of course its ginmar be far from perfect initially

2015 Mazda 6

Damn, Online is a story in and of itself. This is crazy

2015 Mazda 6

LOL I'm at like 80% I believe

Once you finish main story and no more side missions on your map you open your phone and go to check list then Open Missions, then Google each mission. One with Michael gives you 2.1 mill but requires a shit ton of work and waiting.

2015 Mazda 6

its so hard to earn money (not online) I dont want to do the diving cheat thing

how do you guys make your moneys?

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Archived