It's kinda funny how slowly they release new consoles, almost like presidents they are around for a while, a d then computer technology is do rapidly changing

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

They have to. I mean, it takes tons of money to build them. If they released one every year to keep up, they'd lose out on money. I mean how many people are just now buying their first 360 or ps3? And yet it's how old? lol. Even after the new console comes out, people still buy the old one. Hell, PS2's as of basically January 1st of this year were still being made. Dec 28 (close enough to jan 1st) was when they stopped making them. yet compare the technology of the ps2 to computer technology of December 28 2012. a lot changed, ps2 is so outdated. People buy, can't afford the newest.

I definitely don't blame them. Smart move, keep making and selling the old thing because it is making you money.

Sheena = pedobear

You know who will say its not worth it? Those who csnt swing it or tjose who cant get it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You know youll hear so much shit about oh I like my ps3 better once they drop. For now no one knows anytjing but my preorder is in

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm waiting til after release, not sure if I'll end up waiting til they do a new body release though as they usually can take a solid couple years before they do that sometimes. How long was the PS3 out before the slim came out? 2 1/2 years or so?

If they were to announce a Last of Us 2 on release though..........

i want to preorder one but i think i'm going to get a second graphics card instead. that'll give me something to play with and i'll buy the PS4 when it's more readily available. more games will be out that way. watch dogs looks so amazing tho.

I saw a vid about the ps4 and how it's not all that great. Was saying that the graphics of the ps4 games can be done on the ps3, just developers won't do it because it costs money. Look at all the series games that come out every year or so like cod. Graphics are similar. If you skip a few games, it improves greatly but black ops to mw3 to black ops 2? Not much change. Cod4 to black ops 2? A lot of change. Just the better the graphics, the more money it costs. So when the standard for games is so low, why spend the extra money to make it look so much better?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzerU6PVTV8

Whether ya think hater or not, idc. It's the next gen, it's what we're getting whether we like it or not. I have mine pre-ordered and keeping it. Not selling it so eh. Just throwing that out there.

Sheena = pedobear

I saw a vid about the ps4 and how it's not all that great. Was saying that the graphics of the ps4 games can be done on the ps3, just developers won't do it because it costs money. Look at all the series games that come out every year or so like cod. Graphics are similar. If you skip a few games, it improves greatly but black ops to mw3 to black ops 2? Not much change. Cod4 to black ops 2? A lot of change. Just the better the graphics, the more money it costs. So when the standard for games is so low, why spend the extra money to make it look so much better?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzerU6PVTV8

Whether ya think hater or not, idc. It's the next gen, it's what we're getting whether we like it or not. I have mine pre-ordered and keeping it. Not selling it so eh. Just throwing that out there.

In a way graphics perhaps, but framerate hell no, Look at stuff like FarCry 3, pretty much maxing out the PS3/360 and at like an average of like 24fps, with the XB1/PS4 with the same graphics of the 360/ps3 version we would likely be at 60fps

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I thought that consoles have limited frame rate, IE, Set so where its optimized for the game. So its not jumping around all the time, Not like a computer where the games are dependent on GPU's and CPU's.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

I thought that consoles have limited frame rate, IE, Set so where its optimized for the game. So its not jumping around all the time, Not like a computer where the games are dependent on GPU's and CPU's.

Far Cry 3 is meant to be 30 fps but it is in no way locked to that, you can tell when moving through the jungles and stuff quickly and when there are large fires going the frame rate can drop a ton on that game, it was just basically trying to get more out of the system then what could be optimized.

Ideally you want a locked 30fps or 60fps and with the new consoles to start we should be able to get a locked 60 fps on games with the graphic fidelity of FarCry 3 or Last of Us to start and go from there

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.