Need some personal advice, guys.

Go to autozone, get the damn color match paint, buff out the red, paint what's not there call it a day, and go to therapy with your dad. YOu obviously need it!

ever been around a narcissist? lol therapy doesn't do shit to them.

I'll look up some videos on fixing paint. any first hand advice for me?

No I haven't. Do you know first hand that it doesn't do shit to them?

Never had to do it myself. But I'd be looking at videos too. Where I'd start anyway. IF it's too difficult, there's always plasti dip! LOL

Yeah I have experience with it. I studied psych in college and I have several friends with their psych masters and private practices. finding a narcissist that admits he's a narcissist, even after lots of counseling, is as rare as getting struck by lightning lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I think the moral of this story is your dad backed into your car on purpose so you move out.

Time to move on.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

Go to autozone, get the damn color match paint, buff out the red, paint what's not there call it a day, and go to therapy with your dad. YOu obviously need it!

Never had to do it myself. But I'd be looking at videos too. Where I'd start anyway. IF it's too difficult, there's always plasti dip! LOL

Yeah I have experience with it. I studied psych in college and I have several friends with their psych masters and private practices. finding a narcissist that admits he's a narcissist, even after lots of counseling, is as rare as getting struck by lightning lol

So you studied Psych in college, you have several friends who have psyche masters and private practices, and you're in not so plain words saying your dad is a narcissist. But you still live there, you're choosing to poke the bear, knowing all this. You my friend, FAIL BIG TIME!

I'm done with this thread. Some people just don't get it!

In case you haven't heard of him, Sam Vaknin is a self professed narcissist and he has some very interesting information about how to deal with a narcissist. And you're exactly right, narcissists, like sociopaths and psychopaths are virtually impervious to therapy, because a person must first accept that he has a problem in order that the problem be corrected. And obviously, the last thing a narcissist will do is admit any fault or that he has any sort of problem.

As for paint repair, it isn't that difficult and what you have to repair isn't bad, although how bad it is is wholly irrelevant to the point of this thread. And, the fact that so many people can't get that is indicative of the dysfunction in society today.

In any event, I would sand the area around the spot with 2000 grit paper to scuff the clear about six inches past the point where the repair will be done. Then, get yourself some metal glaze (not bondo) and fill the damage. You can work metal glaze with 320 grit (wet) so that you don't have a lot of deep scatches to repair and, it isn't as prone to air bubbles as conventional vinyl filler. Once the damage is repaired, sand with 400 and prime. Then sand with 600 and then 800 (again, wet). Clean the spot off and spray the base coat just where the repairs are, making sure to leave the six inches of sanded clear exposed.. Oh... I forgot to mention, you can buy lacquer based colors that match your factory color at Autozone, et al. Also buy some clear of the same product. Last, spray your clear coat over the base coat and feather it on out to the edge of where you sanded with the 2000 grit.

Let that dry for about three to five days and then sand it with a worn piece of 2000, then buff it with compound and finally, finishing glaze. And if you plan to use a machine to buff it with, wait a month for it to cure or you risk burning through the clear/base.

Wala... you're a paint and body man.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived