Need some personal advice, guys.

Good point, if you would have hit his car your damn right he would of crawled up your ass to fix it it and would smack you if the face had you said, " It's not that bad"

FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKK yeah he would have lol

It is YOUR car now. So he fixes it or you report it...talk to your insurance NOW...tell them you are going to try and solve it but if it doesnt work out within a week that you will need them to get involved. I was hi by a girl a year ago, they wanted to settle on the side, but I still called my inurance and gave them photos so If they tried to fuck me I wa all set already.

Ifamily stuff fucking sucks but stick to your guns.

I called the local agent and left a message. I at least want to find out how it works with us under the same plan.

I like to be peaceful but getting walked over is never an option. I think I have to stick to my guns regardless of what that means... just not sure what it'll mean.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

If you say "I don't know how it happened" then your insurance will file as comprehensive making you pay the deductible portion.

I think your dad should have told you about it. But who is the bigger man, the guy makes a claim against his dad or the dad that won't man up.

Both of those reasons are why society is f'ed up.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

If my dad damaged my property he would either fix it himself or have it made right. I would do the same for him. it's how he was raised and how he raised me.

I think there is more here than meets the eye. Please post a picture of where he hit your car. i would like to see this damage.

Exactly, ask him what would happen if the roles were reversed.

Actually I did. then he blamed me for the lawn dieing while he was out of town and I was taking care of the house. he always pushes fault to someone else when he fucks up. the funny thing is, the lawn died because he accidentally told me to turn "off" the valve at night and back "on" in the morning when it was supposed to be the opposite.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

I think there are more variable that are/won't be brought to light with this. Ask your pops to get on this forum so we can hear his side. Smh.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

If my dad damaged my property he would either fix it himself or have it made right. I would do the same for him. it's how he was raised and how he raised me.

I think there is more here than meets the eye. Please post a picture of where he hit your car. i would like to see this damage.

does it matter? I mean the more minor it is the less of a problem it should be to have fixed right? but there is obviously a lifetime of history behind this, sure. but he's narcissistic so in his mind the damage to his car is worse so mine doesn't matter.

Look, if you do decide to claim it out, make sure the adjuster views the car away from your dad's car. They look for that.

Also if you do make sure your dad isn't on the same insurance. If he's leased then he's got pretty much maxed out coverage and will need to get it fixed before he turns it in, else the leasing company will hit him up for the repair. If you both make a claim they can cancel you both out. If that happens it's damn near impossible to get a decent rate for a while when shopping a new insurance company.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

does it matter? I mean the more minor it is the less of a problem it should be to have fixed right? but there is obviously a lifetime of history behind this, sure. but he's narcissistic so in his mind the damage to his car is worse so mine doesn't matter.

It does matter, because if this is some stupid ish like an inch by two inch scuff on the corner of your bumper than can be buffed out with $20 worth of cleaning supllies then i agree with your dad.

I mean, why risk raising his insurance rates for 2 years over a $20 repair.

If it is no big deal then you shouldn't be afraid to post pics.

I think there are more variable that are/won't be brought to light with this. Ask your pops to get on this forum so we can hear his side. Smh.

There's nothing that I'm holding back. of course the conversations were slightly longer than what I've posted but I've posted everything relevant.

On the other point, I wouldn't let this ruin your relationship with him, rather, let it be a learning point in life about how people really are. Keep it in your back pocket, because one day your dad will need you.

Oh, and blaming you for the grass dying was a dick move no matter.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived