Need some personal advice, guys.

If my dad damaged my property he would either fix it himself or have it made right. I would do the same for him. it's how he was raised and how he raised me.

I think there is more here than meets the eye. Please post a picture of where he hit your car. i would like to see this damage.

does it matter? I mean the more minor it is the less of a problem it should be to have fixed right? but there is obviously a lifetime of history behind this, sure. but he's narcissistic so in his mind the damage to his car is worse so mine doesn't matter.

It does matter, because if this is some stupid ish like an inch by two inch scuff on the corner of your bumper than can be buffed out with $20 worth of cleaning supllies then i agree with your dad.

I mean, why risk raising his insurance rates for 2 years over a $20 repair.

If it is no big deal then you shouldn't be afraid to post pics.

I'm not afraid lol I'm just at work. it's not like I need a new bumper but it's no $20 buffing. I got most of the red paint off so it looked worse earlier but there are chips in the paint, something that wont buff out. is it horrible? no, and that's a valid point but I thought would be obvious when I said he backed up into me (usually not moving very fast backwards) and that it was only paint damage. is it bad enough to piss me off every time I look at it? absolutely. we all know how much work we put into our cars here.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

CB03E41E-9345-45FB-99D6-C31DBCC5D13E-361

true story lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I know I'm very different than many here, but if my father ran into my car, I'd either just call insurance or do it myself. My parents are the most important people to me and in the Polynesian culture, humility is a big part of how we show respect and love.

If it were me...I'd just eat it

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

So now we don't have to take responsibility for our actions anymore? Awesome, i'm gonna see how I can use this to my advantage with my kids.

then people wonder why society is so fucked up.

Sorry that made me laugh so fucking hard god damn,

Ur a cop, I think ur kid are allready scared, well I'm sure their freinds are, god damn you would laugh so god damn hard if I told u a story about a girl I know :lol2:

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

So now we don't have to take responsibility for our actions anymore? Awesome, i'm gonna see how I can use this to my advantage with my kids.

then people wonder why society is so fucked up.

Sorry that made me laugh so fucking hard god damn,

Ur a cop, I think ur kid are allready scared, well I'm sure their freinds are, god damn you would laugh so god damn hard if I told u a story about a girl I know :lol2:

Tell it pls..lol

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

CB03E41E-9345-45FB-99D6-C31DBCC5D13E-361

true story lol

shit that'll buff right out. Don't know what all the bitching is about.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived