IMG_2138.jpg

New stand!

-Idea: To replace wooden PC stand beneath Bitfenix Ghost with the Ghost, put all my wires and other things needed to make PC area look cleaner.

looks likea fridge

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

IMG_2138.jpg

New stand!

-Idea: To replace wooden PC stand beneath Bitfenix Ghost with the Ghost, put all my wires and other things needed to make PC area look cleaner.

looks likea fridge

lolz, oh man, if I could convert it into a fridge I would, well if it was easy and cheap enough I would. Be pretty awesome.

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

What a damn nice pc build!

loving those power supply plugs, seem pretty pricy tho, but look so damn cool and different.

Did you sleeve each bunch of cables or sleeve each cable separately in the plug? Thats something I always wanted to do, but didnt want to go without my pc for that long

What a damn nice pc build!

loving those power supply plugs, seem pretty pricy tho, but look so damn cool and different.

Did you sleeve each bunch of cables or sleeve each cable separately in the plug? Thats something I always wanted to do, but didnt want to go without my pc for that long

I bought Lutro0 Customs Sata Sleeving and sleeved the bunch together. I am trying to put together another power cable but differently. If succefull I will post pictures.

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

Recently Purchased Photos!!:

Bitfenix Ghost

Soldering Station w/Helping Hands

Blu-ray player

Blu-rays: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Transformers: Dark of the Moon

MSI 7950

External HDD Case

2.5"/3.5" HDD Docking Station

IMG_2144.jpg

IMG_2139.jpg

IMG_2141.jpg

Recently Purchased Blu-Rays: Transformers, The Walking Dead: Season 1 Special Edition

*They messed up my HDMI cable, purchased a blue braided one, they send a white, hopeing to get a replacement soon.

*Just so you know, since the Bitfenix Ghost is my PC Stand, I plan on putting everything inside and running out the back. The reason for the Blu-ray drive and external enclosure. Well ... you will see what I mean in a few short months I guess. tongue.png

That's all for now.

Archived