suspicious, stinky (decomposing) container - whats in it?

WTF kind of person does some shit like that?? I hope they find the culprit(s), throw them in jail and then they get gang banged by some big ass prisoners.

gloves and a stick, little much even if it was a body, never seen em handling them with 2x4's lol too lazy to dig a hole, but enough energy to wrap it up in a tarp and throw it in a can then strap it, carry it around and dump it off. **crazy** at least serial killers find a way to get that shit in a dumpster. wish u had it on Video who did it Steve, I'd go find the fucker lol some people's amaze me

That is crazy... I hope you got them on tape... Maybe a fighting dog and they just wanted to dump it?

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg

That is crazy... I hope you got them on tape... Maybe a fighting dog and they just wanted to dump it?

Death from illegal dog fighting. They dump the dogs. It likely had battle wounds that would incriminate, thats why they dump them.

Poor puppy :(

Since I always try and look on the bright side: At least it wasn't a person.

i was hoping it was the remains of a hunting trip of some lazy ass person that didn't want to take care of it right. no even worse, its a pet. sorry just really bugs me dog fight in my eyes just makes it even worse. not only do you have someone that's willing to dump a pet like this but add on to it with the idea of them making this poor dog fight to the death is even more sicking. i know sick people out there i'm one of them if you ever touch my kids lol. but damn this is just messed up in so many ways.

steve i really hope you can show us this person getting justice.

I feel sorry for that poor dog! But who ever did that is so inhumane it is speechless to think of how this person really is!

One thought does come to mind Steve, maybe someone is pissed at you for doing something and figured this might be the best way to get back at you? But not knowing you at all besides what ive seen on the youtube video's, you seem like a pretty cool dude!

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

That's fu@kin disgusting that some one would dump a dog like that.. I was LMFAO when you almost threw up though 3 times too. I'm sure it was a nasty funked defied smell.. Saw this on FB and had to see what was in there.. There are some sick bastards out there..

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-