how much is a big 3 upgrade?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i doubt it was harder to do then my cadillac. So guess what, after looking under the hood for like 3 weeks i said F@#k it i got it done.

My alt is under the car and requires you to remove the radiator to get to it. No way in hell was i going to go through that i figured something out and got it done.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

It a 2001 eclipse rs. I looked at the wires u spoke of, and can't make heads or tail of where they go. They go up under the air filter on the intake too. It's very hard to get to everything is what I'm saying.

Just try man , SMD , youtube and google are your friend .

you can get a Big3 kit on sonic for like $160 comes with all terminals an even cutters for the big ass wire .

if you cant do a big 3, why would you even do your own system ? its all the same concepts and ability's

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

you dont have to take the alt out. just look down or even up see the red cap. you just have to re-do that one as far as the alt go's from there is all easy

Big 3 on an eclipse <----Click

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

I just did it on my jeep it was easy. My mom has an eclipse ill see if i can go look at it tomorrow, and see if i can walk you thru it. But yea listen to them and don't go to a shop..

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Coming Soon!!!

In the doors 6 6.5 pwx's and 4 ft1's

4 skar vvx 15s walled

amps ct sounds 125.4

and a crescendo 3500

singer 270 amp alt

3 xs d3100

I'm in Raleigh, NC if you wanna take a trip here. I can do it in a hour and we'll call it a day if you get the wire/lugs/fuse and buy me lunch :D

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

Archived