Looking for a processor

BigManAC

So I posted this under Headunits and got no reply so I'll post it here and see what happens. My headunit just is not cutting it anymore. I have a Sony MEX-BT4100P, it works great and has awesome setting options but just isnt allowing me to make those minute changes per speaker that im looking for so i dont have to stress out my mids with the bass its sending to my sub. Im looking for a processor like the RF 3sixty but under that $400 price tag. Of course sound quality is a huge must and i know i probably will not get that from a $50 processor. Just looking for something that sounds great and works even better within a $100-$250 range. Any suggestions?

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Ditch the processor idea and buy a better headunit with the specifications you need ... No need to bandaid bad signal

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

any ideas on what i should get. I was leaning towards something that was double din and touchscreen.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400

Running active?

there's like only one active double din and I don't even remember which one lol

no i havent got around to getting a processor yet but just looking into different HU's and possibly processors too if i could find a good one at a decent price.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400

i had a pioneer flip out i dont remember the model, but it had a good equalizer on it so that i could fine tune my speakers...I wanna say it was a 7500 i think but i dont rememeber

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Clarion cz702 is a very nice HU for the money. You just can't beat the Pioneer 80prs for the money though. Those are both single dins, however. The onyl double din that comes to mind is the Clarion nx702? But that bish is expensive. Awesome, but expensive.

For a budget processor... look at the MiniDSP. For ~ 100 bucks you get 4 channels of processing. Crossovers, 31 band of EQ per channel, time alignment. All that shit.

I'm running the Kenwood DNX9980HD ... Got all the features I need for my Competition Sound Quality setup !!! and then some ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Clarion cz702 is a very nice HU for the money. You just can't beat the Pioneer 80prs for the money though. Those are both single dins, however. The onyl double din that comes to mind is the Clarion nx702? But that bish is expensive. Awesome, but expensive.

For a budget processor... look at the MiniDSP. For ~ 100 bucks you get 4 channels of processing. Crossovers, 31 band of EQ per channel, time alignment. All that shit.

Cool thanks man. Yeah I've actually been looking into getting the Pioneer 80PRS and I've nothing but good things about it.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400

I watched a demo video off the pioneer site for the 80prs and that thing seems Hella dope

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Archived