My tahoe so far, constantly updating and upgrading - New Video 8/22/13

Here is a link to my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Fuzzy336

https://www.facebook.com/CentralNCBassheads

I started a Facebook page for us bass heads in the Central North Carolina area from the Triangle area to the Triad area and every small town in between and surrounding those areas. I plan to start hosting Bass competitions real soon because I managed to buy a Termlab for only $120. It's an older model but it still works great. Also, on the page I will let people know about other local competitions and any sales/specials being offered by local stores. I'm just trying to help bring the bass community together 1 step at a time.

So on to the videos!

The newest and most updated walk around video will always be the top embedded video with all of the older walk a-rounds listed beneath it.

Tahoe walkaround #1:

----------------------------

Below are the flex videos I have uploaded in order from newest to oldest.

Flex Video # 7 - Supafreak (decaf):

Flex Video # 6 - I Cook (decaf):

Flex Video # 5 - Rich as Fuck:

Flex Video # 4 - Itchin:

Flex Video # 3 - Bars on me:

Flex Video # 2 - Air Forces:

Flex Video # 1 - Swimming Pools:

----------------------------

So tell me what you guys think so far, thanks!

Feel free to ask any questions or give any suggestions, ill gladly take any help being offered lol.

My Youtube Channel

Trying to guess the SPL of a system with out a meter is like trying to guess how much air pressure is in a compressor tank just by letting some of the air out.

...Seems like 90 psi...

nice ride! great progress so far. Shit looks like it gets down! I am looking at your ceiling controls, remembering how mine used to be before they broke 5 times and to this day is still rigged up and hanging on for dear life :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

nice ride! great progress so far. Shit looks like it gets down! I am looking at your ceiling controls, remembering how mine used to be before they broke 5 times and to this day is still rigged up and hanging on for dear life :D

Man, the day of that first competition, the bottom two tabs of the ceiling climate control did break and now only the 2 top tabs are holding it in, so it flaps around like a license plate when im slamming, I can only imagine how much yours moves around LOL. and Thanks, This ride is my baby :P

Subbed... where are you at in nc?

Alamance County, and we should meet up sometime. Id love to hear that 18" Psi/Fi driver, Im wanting to go to 18" Fi subs also.

My Youtube Channel

Trying to guess the SPL of a system with out a meter is like trying to guess how much air pressure is in a compressor tank just by letting some of the air out.

...Seems like 90 psi...

Powerbass pro audio 6.5's, I Just recently blew one of them also, im about to switch to Precision Power Inc pro audio 6.5's and tweeters, im going by my local shop tomorrow, ill get you the exact model numbers, but they are even louder and clearer than the power bass that im running now.

My Youtube Channel

...Seems like 90 psi...

tuned in bro, also from nc...sanford representinn lol aka the santrap...system lookin good, diggin the indash and the monitor

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Man, the day of that first competition, the bottom two tabs of the ceiling climate control did break and now only the 2 top tabs are holding it in, so it flaps around like a license plate when im slamming, I can only imagine how much yours moves around LOL. and Thanks, This ride is my baby :P

Alamance County, and we should meet up sometime. Id love to hear that 18" Psi/Fi driver, Im wanting to go to 18" Fi subs also.

I'm always up for meeting a fellow basshead! I am currently bassless though... I have a rebuild in the works though.

I was just going to comment that u must be in my area. Because I just won a trophy just like that on Saturday in Durham.

hell yeah lol you had your trunk bolted down didnt you?

tuned in bro, also from nc...sanford representinn lol aka the santrap...system lookin good, diggin the indash and the monitor

word appreciate it man, you should hit up one of the competitions I go to.

I'm always up for meeting a fellow basshead! I am currently bassless though... I have a rebuild in the works though.

let me know as soon as that rebuild is done!

My Youtube Channel

...Seems like 90 psi...

Archived